Got this from Carrie..
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
The latter. My social phobias do not permit to talk to too many people. It's bad enough I have to be social at work.......
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
We had a horrible sofa with partridges or some kind of birds on it. It was brown. Also, an eagle lamp (the base was a gold eagle) and an eagle on the wall. Maybe it was made of brass. I am now wondering if my parents had a bird fetish. Hmmm.
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
Yes. We have a king sized bed now so it isn't bad but I do "take up a lot of space" as my husband says. I hog the covers and he says I snore but I firmly believe that between him and Molly snoring, I cannot even be heard.
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
I do not cook or eat lamb. I dislike the flavor. I never have Easter dinner. My MIL sometimes makes a ham. We always work on Easter anyway.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
We keep them in our safe. I dug it out to renew my driver's license. I am going to get a passport soon as well. I plan to leave the country and change my identity. Yeah.
6. As a child, how did people describe you ?
My sister's would say I was mean and bossy. Some might say I was a tomboy. Others would say I was super skinny (I WAS) I loved horses and climbing trees and hanging out with boys. No dolls. No dresses. I played soccer and gymnastics and softball so I was athletic. Except the bossy part, I was the polar opposite of how I am now.
7. What do you complain about the most?
Being cold, employees, dog hair in the house, people not picking up after themselves, my hair, my lower body, rude people, the weather, terrible customer service, bad drivers, snow, neck and shoulder pain. Shall I go on??
8. Insert your own random thought here .
I picked up a side table/ nightstand for my son today. He has has his bedroom set for 2 years and keeps his alarm clock on his bed. His armoire is too tall, dresser is too far away, bookshelf has no room on it. Poor kid, so mistreated. I just walked into our favorite furniture store, picked one out and had him throw (not really) it in the back of the Suburban. Someone else is gonna get that thing out of my car.
We are supposedly getting frost this weekend.
After that, these flowers are going in the pots.
Someone asked about my flowers in the yard, those trees with the purple flowers were here when we moved in. I really do not have a green thumb. As for the flowers I bought, we all say a prayer when I plant them because it is always touch and go in Funny's Flower Land.
If one more person asks me if we still own the restaurant (no, I just like to hang around here), if it is a chain (no) or why we 'got rid of ' the other franchise (seemed like a fun thing to do), I may jack-slap them.