Thursday, May 26, 2011

See Ya Later!

A note to my sisters: Put on your big girl pants cause we are going to TEAR IT UP!
 
I am leaving in a minute but I wanted to touch on a few important things.
Our band raised $1,580 in 3 days plus filled 2 trailers and 5 trucks full of water, food, clothing and supplies headed for Joplin later today. Amazing!
I had planned on stopping in Joplin to see for myself the damage but they are in full lockdown mode with Obama coming on Sunday and I don't want to hang out with a SWAT team instead of my sister's this weekend.
Also, there has been some looting (people suck) and they are limiting traffic except to rescue and search personnel. I do not want to be rude.
I hate the long drive but I am really looking forward to seeing my family and I think the rain is finally gone this weekend.
I hope you all have a relaxing and sunny holiday weekend and please be careful!!


5 comments:

  1. have a fun weekend with your fam!! i leave too on sunday!! i am going to FL to be with my baby who is having her baby!! yeah!! she promised not to "download" till i got there! nice choice of words. well, off to pack...i will be there a month. i will post pics of course on me blog. so come look and see!! have a great week end, and be a good girl in your big girl pants, don't destroy the town, they don't have any more FEMA teams left to call on!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome what the band did to help in Joplin! Wise idea to stay out of the area and go and visit your family instead! Safe travels and HAVE FUN!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the band. Have a GREAT time. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looters should be shot on sight... always amazed at how LOW people can go. awesome about how much those kids collected!!
    Have a great time with all my sisters, wish i could tear it up too :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!