Monday, June 20, 2011

I don't have much time to write because I am posting from my phone while riding in the car but we have had a long day and it won't be over any time soon.
We took my MIL for her blood test and for a small procedure.
There was a complication and she was admitted to the hospital.
Now we are trying to figure out how to get 2 people to 2 different airports 3 hours away from each other while making sure someone is with my MIL and another is working at the restaurant.
Plus, a cousin of my husband and her 2 cute kids showed up for a surprise visit last night.
Like a family reunion.
Except without booze.

3 comments:

  1. oh geesh, I wished I lived closer. I would help with transportation. So sorry to hear about your MIL, she will be in my prayers. Love your humor even when you are stressed. I hope things are working themselves out somehow!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. When it rains, it hails. Right?

    I'll keep your MIL in my prayers. I hope everything turns out well and I hope the chaos diminishes. Take care and remember in all of this to breathe deeply. Things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Call me later to talk. We can have a phone date tonight if you want. Sounds like you need to have a beer and chat with your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!