Friday, June 24, 2011

I spent 3 + hours on the phone with Mel (my sister if you are new here)  last night and we really are so random but she had wine and I had Bud Light Lime (remind me next time how it gives me a headache, will ya?) and no kids or husbands so we just blew off steam.

We want to write a book about how life was as we were growing up (we had a very interesting childhood and a very funny mother) and we threw around the idea again.


I woke up with a headache big plans to grocery shop with a menu for the week but my MIL is nauseous again and might have to go to St. Louis. We are concerned that her bile duct is blocked again.
Off to the shower and another busy day but my Fashion Friday might come later depending on my day. Maybe I will do sandals. Do you want to hear about sandals? Let me know...

3 comments:

  1. I want to hear about sandals. I am fashion challenged and just got a FABULOUS pair of Aerosoles. Have had many compliments. Only problem is, they are NOT holding up. Seriously, holes in the top sole where my big toe and outer heel are. I know I should toss them, but they are really comfy and the only pair I have so . . . Help a sister out plz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I want to hear about sandals but here's the catch... I wear a size 5. Very difficult to find all styles in a 5! ugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. sandals work if you want to talk about sandals.

    glad you had a chance to talk with Mel for that long; I'm sure it did the world for both of you!!

    I think I would enjoy reading a book about your growing up; if you guys write it, I will buy it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!