- Friday was "take the family to work" day. A cook called in sick, our busser called in sick and a dishwasher walked out (don't let the door hit you loser) and put us in a pickle so I came in to help and the boys all worked as well. Good times.
- Saturday was cleaning day and then dinner with our friends. We drove to the lake and had Italian and then went to a place on the water for drinks and music. We were watching some dork dancing on his boat to Rhianna. There were some huge boats docked there. One was really rocking and we figured there must have been some action on board. Hey, we had 5 margaritas, we were having fun! We talked about where we are going for vacation in the fall when her hubby finishes chemo. They suggested Mexico, Destin Florida and the Keys. It is fun to talk about where we want to go but we kind of go day by day. I have no idea what the fall will bring.
- We took the little one and his cousins to the lake to play mini golf and have lunch today. We just missed a huge thunderstorm and these little froglets were everywhere!!!
|Look how teeny and cute I am!|
|I am in a rain puddle. Note that it looks like a lake cause I am the size of a pencil eraser.|
|Somebody is way overdue for a haircut.|
- We had pizza for lunch at this great little bistro and then Cold Stone for dessert.
- My MIL's niece is here from CA. for a week. My MIL was supposed to take Amtrak out to visit her before she was diagnosed with cancer.
- My husbands sister is flying in on Thursday. She will visit alone for a while and then fly home until school gets out and bring the kids back for 8 weeks. I am not sure how this will work since her kids are little and my MIL naps a lot but the pool is open at grandmas and I am trying to make some fun plans for all of us to keep the kids busy.
- We just finished the final draft of the new menu, we had to change a few things according to the franchise agreement.
- My husbands new Jeep has been in the shop the entire time since he has bought it. First it leaked, then they fixed the leak and put the door on wrong, then it leaked again, then the door was still wrong. He is so pissed at them. They think it is really fixed this time. This is a brand new vehicle.