Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I look like Mother Nature. Or an angel. Or a dork.


Guess how much fun I had on Aunt W's iPad today? (I have an ancient iPad and it sucks)

We were at the hospital with my MIL (she was admitted for some tests) and I was playing some cool word games and taking ridiculous photos of myself.



Someone asked:
This is the nail polish I have on my toes:




This boy:



was not happy with this boy because Neko decided to sleep next to my side of the bed where Finn usually guards me.
A lot of growling and pouting ensued. Some sleep was lost.
Neko is our guest so he got first dibs.


Here is the shirt I bought in Eureka.
Love it!



Here is the beer I bought in Eureka to sip while getting ready for dinner.
I hate it. (yes it is on my dresser where I put the bottles when I unpacked them)




Fun fact:
My fountain water matches my toenails.


 
I got nothin' else.
Unless you want to read this post about a chicken named Beyonce which reminded me of something I would totally do. Or this one.

7 comments:

  1. Cute shirt. I know what polish I'm buying next. I thought you just got an Ipad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt from Eureka is totally AWESOME. Looks great on you too. Your MIL is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you have magical powers in that first photo.

    I love the color polish you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly why I don't play with the ipad 2... I will want the upgrade.
    Really cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that shirt!! Too cute with the rivalry between Neko and Finn!

    take care of yourself!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shirt...but I also love Stella Artois...

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!