Monday, September 12, 2011

Stacey asked me to take pictures of my Halloween decor.
There you go.

I might just leave it like it is.
It was exhausting hauling that stuff up from "the morgue" (the closet in my basement with the long shelves that look like a morgue freezer) and then unpacking and unwrapping everything.


My dining table theme will be spiders. I still have a ways to go.



Xavier.  He was an end of season clearance last year and I was delighted to find him this year, I had forgotten.

This is Stefan. I adore his pants.


I still have 2 tubs of fall decor also and I never really  put it all out at the same time. I used to do fall decor from Sept. to Oct. 1st and then Halloween for a month and Halloween got put away and I brought out the turkey and pilgrim decor for Thanksgiving. 
Clearly I had too much time on my hands back then.
Maybe I could stage them like Halloween vs. Thanksgiving and have the skeletons dueling the turkeys and such. I have lots of time to think about it because we are on the way back to the hospital and then I have errands to run and groceries to buy.



Here are the cups I ordered from Anthropologie..

8 comments:

  1. I had forgotten how much you like to decorate for the holidays. I wish I had as much ambition as you do! I love the way it looks, but I hate getting it out and packing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Well, that wasn't exactly what I was talking about. Show us some pics when you have it all put out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your fall stuff is in an orange container, LOL. Lots of neat things!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE all your Halloween stuff. It's so exciting to decorate. Time or no time, I do it. Packing it away is a real pain, though. I do skeletons here at my place. And I have a life size Dracula mannequin. Have fun putting everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....I am such a Halloween head that you would have to check my pockets before I left your home if I was over visiting...I would have to pilfer a few things! Can't wait to see everything all fluffed up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm worn out just thinking about changing decor that often. Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Antho cup and that creamer made my coffee de-light-ful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!