Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I really don't have time to blog (and today I did not have time to shower- I used extra deodorant and brighter lipgloss to deflect from the sadness of my condition)
I am spending most of my time at the hospital, which believe me, gets more depressing every day.

We have plans to go to Tulsa for a marching competition this Saturday, the little one has a big solo, but things here are still unstable. Like me.
If we go, we are staying with Mel. I plan to sit in her hot tub so it better be clean and running.


I leave you with these:


True dat

I do love a beverage on a patio in the fall. Soon.

Mens underwear I saw in Eureka

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear things are unstable with your MIL. Hang in there. In the meantime... thanks for that photo. It's nice to see you still have your sense of humor during this difficult time. The men's underwear made me ROFLMAO. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs to you all; you are in my prayers; one can only hope and pray for mercy and compassion in times like this and strength and comfort

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be so hard to stay upbeat in a hospital. Not that anyone expects you to be the life of the party, but more keeping spirits up.

    From all of your writing it sounds like your MIL had a really good life. And she put Mr. Funny on earth for you. I think a man's attitude toward women is always a reflection of his mom.

    You are a good person for being there when life is toughest. Lots of people would find other things to do.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I knew I liked Audrey and I can tell I'm going to like your blog.

    Hang in there. Your MIL is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!