Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Tuesday and I don't have much to say (do I ever?)


This came in the mail today. I love it!

Bad iPhone photo. The great colors are lost on it.


My knee is killing me today.  One of these days I will break down and go to the doctor.


The little one traveled to district band auditions today. He called a bit ago and told me he made 2nd chair in the honor band (the top band) and we couldn't be more proud. He told me he thinks we should buy him Modern Warfare 3 as a treat. Ha!


That's all! Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. love it! (the sweater/jacket); looks great on you! Congrats to little one; such an accomplishment!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is AWESOME. The colors are coming through on my screen. You look great in it. ENJOY. It came pretty quickly, didn't it? Congratulations to your son. That's a BIG honor. LOL Typical kid trying to milk it for a free gift. Maybe a just little one, huh mom? Hey don't mess with your knee. Get it checked out to make sure further damage isn't done. Seriously. Both my knees are bad and I can hardly walk. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son.

    You know, it's only fair...you got that super cool new jacket so I think he needs the game. Then, you will need another treat for yourself for being such a cool Mom :)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the jacket.

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is going to feel oh so good on these cool Missouri mornings!

    Congratulations to little one. You have every right to be proud (but maybe not quite as proud as he thinks you should be ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!