Sunday, November 6, 2011

This week

These are a few of my favorite things this week.

Love this show. The beach, the clothes, the homes. The way she seeks revenge on the people who screwed her over.


High Impact Lipstick from Clinique. I like Honey Blush and Nearly Violet. They are moisturizing, long-lasting and the colors are amazing.
Cinnamon Vanilla coffee creamer. Made with real dairy so it is creamy and yummy.


Nivea, A Kiss of Shimmer. Love it so far.



Pioneer Woman's Fried Round Steak. It is what's for dinner tonight. Yum!!

This website has amazing party supplies.

Turquoise and coral earrings. Please Santa, I have been pretty good.

This guy. He works so hard to take care of us and our crazy business. I don't tell him often enough how much I appreciate him. I LOVE YOU R!!! (photo was taken in Hawaii)



8 comments:

  1. I hope your hubs looks at this post! Now you've made me want to watch that show, Revenge. It sounds gooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of your favorite things! I'll have to take a look at that recipe; it looks yummy!! I hope you are feeling better????

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revenge is sweet. Love Emily VanCamp. The coffee creamer looks yummy. Going to see if they have it around here. I love Pioneer Woman's Olive Bread. Also the variation with the artichokes. Great shoutout to your husband. I'm sure he knows. Hope Santa puts what you want, under your tree. But first lets get through Thanksgiving. LOL Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Revenge too. The clothes are td4.

    I have not tried the High Impact Lipstick yet but will now. You have never steered me wrong with good stuff.

    That party supply website is awesome. My wheels are already turning on how I can use some of that stuff in my mixed media pieces.

    It's Monday and I have been up since O'Crack Thirty. Bleh!

    Love the pic of Mr. Funny. We are really lucky to have our guys.

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your last favorite thing the best. The others will come and go, but you know he is in it for the long haul!

    Have a wonderful week.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow LuLu, I just looked at your jewelry, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by my blog. yours is so fun and i am definitely a new follower... oh and revenge is my guilty pleasure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jane for the lovely compliment on my jewelry designs!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!