Friday, December 23, 2011

42. Today. Me.



I am trying to get Mel to do a guest post because I am so busy today.
I have to finish laundry, do all of the floors and generally straighten this disaster before everyone gets here for Christmas dinner Sunday night.




My husband and the boys are taking me to dinner tonight, I think sushi.


I also get a free cup of coffee from Starbucks and a free lotion from Sephora. I think I am just gonna pop my head in every store and tell them it is my birthday. Just to see what kind of swag I can get.
I also need to pick up a few more gifts and try on some Uggs. I have to exchange the ones my husband got me for my birthday and if I can find some in the store and try them on before i order them online, we can avoid having to send 2 pair back again.
And I need to deliver a few gifts too. And hand out the Christmas bonuses.


And mail a package because my Zulily order finally came yesterday. As did the Lady Gaga Little Monsters stuffed toys Mr. Funny ordered from Barneys. For a certain Gaga fan.




If my camera battery wasn't dead, I would show you that I put the effing tree up 2 nights ago. I wasn't singing or listening to Christmas music or drinking the nog either. 
I was fussing and cussing with my PMS self (yes, Happy Birthday!) and the lights were stupid and I had to call Mr. Funny and have him go to Walgreens. I only put red and gold balls on it this year. And white lights.




My husband put my name on the marquee at work too and my name isn't common, only 2 of us in town (bizarre because growing up, I never heard of anyone else with my name and now I live in a small town and there are 2 of us), so we both will be hearing Happy Birthday all week.




Have a great Christmas if I don't talk to you sooner!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the birthday cards you posted. I have a New Year's birthday so I understand completely what you mean.

    Good luck getting some swag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards! If the popping into every store works, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true. (Just milk it, after all it's just once a year)
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards were all so funny! Happy Birthday (technically it is still your birthday on the west coast, LOL). Good for you for getting the tree up! It will be a good Christmas, I am sure of that!

    The week before Christmas birthdays are fun, aren't there (mine was two days ago, but you didn't hear it from me :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more. I'm lifting a cup of cheer in your honor. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!