Monday, December 26, 2011

Birthday

My birthday.

I had a bad day (pms mixed with my own pity party- I was really missing both moms this year and I had an awful headache) and wasn't really in the mood to go out but we went anyway.

First, we stopped at the mall to do a little last minute Christmas shopping. I got these for my niece. (she loved them)


Since we had to send back my Ugg snow boots because neither pair were comfortable, Mr. Funny wanted me to try on some boots. I found the perfect pair but they had to order my size. Love them! They are made out of bomber jacket type leather.



We had sushi and steaks for dinner. I also had my Goose martini up, extra dirty, extra olives.




We went to Orange Leaf for fro-yo. 



I had cheesecake, vanilla wedding cake and strawberry topped with Snickers, Reeses, cherries, chocolate chips and gummy worms. 

2 comments:

  1. Even though you weren't feeling up to par. You really LOOKED marvelous. Your NEW boots are very cool. You find the neatest footwear. Never heard of a Goose Martini. The extra olives sound good to me. Martini's were my hubby's drink of choice many moons ago. Hasn't had one in years. I would have been in heaven with the wedding cake FROZEN YOGURT with cherries. Can't believe all the toppings you got. Somebody was celebrating. LOL Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again dear. I'm sorry you were feeling down but am glad you decided to go out anyway. From the looks of you, you had a good time.

    Isn't this December weather crazy? Where is our snow?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!