The rule made by me (after an unfortunate Salad Shooter incident many years ago) is as follows:
Appliances do not count as Christmas or birthday gifts. Same rule with things that have to be plugged in.
But my husband is crafty.
- He knows how I love my other Dysons.
- He understands my never-ending battle with hair of dogs (not to be confused with the hair of the dog)
- He feels my pain of vacuuming stairs
now that he has finally tried it
- He is tired of being harassed and chased around by the tumbleweeds of dog hair
since I haven't properly cleaned well since I was sick last week.
- Tomorrow is the 4 year anniversary of my mom's death and I usually get "feel better" or sympathy gifts on those occasions.
- This has no cord- just a charger.
- It is shiny and purple.
Next week we will discuss how cold my feet get in the winter .... (ha)