Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mr. Funny watched The Sound of Music with me.
The entire bit of it. I usually lose him at the curtain scene. She grabs the drapes and ponders over new outfits for the children and Mr. Funny makes the escape.
I think he dozed a bit during a few songs but I am sure it was because he was so relaxed.


Merry Christmas to all of you!!
I wish you knew how much you mean to me. Your sweet comments, being able to make you laugh and bonding over the Internet about similar things.
Have a safe and beautiful day!!

5 comments:

  1. So glad Mr. Funny watched the movie with you! You are too funny!I do hope it is a very nice day for you all! Merry Christmas dear friend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another MIRACLE this weekend... him sitting through the ENTIRE movie is AMAZING. FYI I find you and your blog simply delightful. I am always craving the next installment. Thanks for letting me be part of your world. And I want you to know how much I appreciate your kind comments on mine. From my home to yours... May you and your loved ones have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I get to love you in real life and the blog world. Yeah for me. I'm sitting here wondering how early would be okay to call you. I'm thinking that 6:30, when we got up, would be too early. If you get this, call me. I'm just chilling with coffee and a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Funny is a good man. I'm sure I've seen The Sound of Music at least a million times, maybe 2...

    I know what you mean about our internet friends. And yet, we need to find a way to meet this year. Maybe Osage Beach is the answer.

    Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!