Friday, January 20, 2012

I am in charge of a very important project involving my sister's bridal shower. {forgot to turn the flash on, please excuse}





I had forgotten how much I love scrapbooking paper.....



I also have a Valentine's Day craft idea.



I have no idea when I am going to find the time to do all of these things because I still have to decide on upholstery, wallpaper, paint and wood flooring. 
I did decide which carpet I wanted and we ordered it yesterday. We are going with carpet squares for the restaurant. You turn the tiles so as to get a pattern.


I bought myself a present the other day as a reward for whatever it is I do.

via Etsy
I have been searching for an ice bucket, scoop and pitcher for when we have large gatherings. These were perfect.


It is actually called an ice cream chiller but it is the perfect size for a lot of ice when we have a drink station set up. I love restaurant supply stores.

Trying to talk my husband into taking me here:

Naples, Florida. 
It isn't working but I am not giving up hope.

He said we can go on a beach trip next year. I am thinking Maui or Turks and Caicos.
I could just die. {photo from here}

Hawaii really was so amazing. I already told my hubby we are retiring there.Do you think people would ever visit me?



Got my brother's birthday present:


That is really all I have time for today.


Have a great weekend! Wish warm thoughts!!



4 comments:

  1. REWARDS are so-ooo GREAT. They scream the words, "We DESERVE IT." Good luck with your sister's very important project. My daughter Scrapbooks. The possibilities are endless. The BEACH. What is not to love. If you get to go, can I stow away in a carry-on? The carpet looks interesting. No onto the rest of the decisions. Hang in there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a paper addict.

    Cool reward. I need to remember that little trick... reward myself!

    We wanted to go to Hawaii this year but bought a big fat screen tv, high end camera, and are redoing our downstairs bath instead. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!