Monday, January 16, 2012

I have an enthralling post for you but I am already in bed and I hate writing posts on my iPad.


I leave you with this quote from one of my favorite movies. If you guess it, you get to come take down this $@&?/&$ Christmas tree (ornaments are off and away) and help pack away all the breakable decor that is all over my dining room table. I will even make you a drink and entertain you with the saga of the last few months of our life here at the Funny farm.

"It's such a nice sounding word for what it means: a fortunate accident."



And how is it that I have never heard of or been in a HomeGoods till today??
Tomorrow........

2 comments:

  1. The answer is the movie's title right? "Serendipity"..i haven't been to a Homegoods yet either...I'm thinking I should..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What LYN said. Where is there a HomeGoods store? I've never heard of it!

    Just think just a few hours either way and we could have crossed paths at the Lake. Soon.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!