Wednesday, January 25, 2012

In a nutshell:



I have to look for a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. In yellow. I am loving this one in Canary.. My skin is dry, I am pasty white, I hate shaving my legs in winter and I hate dresses. I am going next week. Can we pray?




Gap is having a 40% off sale online. I participated. For the economy.


My dryer is broken and they ordered a part. It might be in at the end of this week or Monday. I have not done a load since Saturday. You can imagine my delight.


Our friends, who invited us and then invited their daughter instead are in Hawaii. Good for them. I am getting kind of over that friendship anyway since whenever we have plans they either move them or cancel.


Have I mentioned that January is employee insanity month? Yeah. Today was no exception. It involved a drunk, threatening phone call from one employee to another that was at work and a "visit" from our friend who is a deputy sheriff. The employee didn't show up to explain himself and I didn't get to use my pink taser. He is scheduled to go to rehab next week but I think he might have to go somewhere else instead (jail)


I think my tire issue is finally fixed. There was corrosion on 3 of them and a screw in one. The sensor kept telling me they were all low. Stupid talking cars.


My neighbor texted me yesterday to ask if I had seen her cat. He got out and she feared he was in someone's garage (or my dog's belly) She texted me later to tell me she found him next door with the neighbors female cats all cuddled up. I got this text today:


She made an appt. to get him fixed but her hubby and 2 son's flipped out so she put it off. 
She is taking him tomorrow.


It rained all day. I have had to dry off these ridiculous dogs numerous times which means I have to use 2 towels each time. Again. No dryer people.

6 comments:

  1. Love the dress. You'll be pretty as a princess. Hope your dryer gets fixed soon. I'd be screaming. My ice maker is broken. Try drinking without that? LOL Shame on those friends in Hawaii. May a BIG wave knock them over and drag them through the sand. WOW the drama at work, with one of your employees sounds exciting. You could sell the script to Hollywood. Glad you kept that taser out of it. I've helped the economy myself with the purchase of a book or two. I'm sure the gov't appreciates my effort and yours. Hang in there. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, I LOVE that y'all are wearing LONG bridesmaids dresses! When is your shower and how many peeps are expected? You need ideas for SWAG?
    Bummer about your dryer. That is WAAAAAY worse than my ice maker not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with first comment. You could possibly have your own show on TLC.

    The dress is beautiful. I don't normally like yellow, but I really like it with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my dryer went out last summer, I had to hang stuff all over the house. I hope you get that fixed ASAP!

    That text about the neighbor's dog was so funny!!!

    I think your dress will be so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hilarious! Talk about rude friends! I'd be over them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress....it's totally swoon worthy!

    I went 6 months without a dryer so I feel your pain!

    If you lived closer, I would wash and dry your towels just because I rock like that.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!