Friday, January 6, 2012

Proof that I am still alive...

I am here. Not really interested in blogging yet (but this is a blog post...) but I wanted to say that I am not huddled in the corner sucking my thumb and crying (at least not today)
Thank you for the amazing love and comments. My husband thinks I will get back to the blog sooner rather than later and feels like I am still as funny as ever (bleh)

I had a much needed hair appt. today.
Aveda has some new colors and I opted for a bright blue feather this time:





I also went shorter. About 2-3 inches in the back. Here I was yesterday:



I had the little one take this today. He thinks I am ridiculous. I wore my skinny (ha) jeans and birthday Uggs. It was 65 today so maybe it was a bit crazy. Love the boots. Love the jeans. Proof than non-skinny girls can still wear skinny (ha) jeans.


I also had a massage this evening. Heaven.
Maybe I can conquer the world....

8 comments:

  1. The skinny jeans look amazing and I LOVE those boots! Eeeeeeeeek!

    Your hair looks fab and that feather color is wonderful.

    I have two new wigs coming today so I will have my wee nose pressed up against the front door waiting for the UPS man to get here :) Hair therapy!!

    SOOOOO glad to see a post from you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue feather! Hair looks great on you! Love the skinny jeans too! Very beautiful woman you are!

    You will get back to blogging when you feel it is time for you. I'm dabbling a bit with it, but I'm not officially too back yet (and probably won't be for months) but I do enjoy reading when I can.

    I hope you have a great weekend and write when and if you want to!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair looks fabulous! Nothing like the hair salon and a massage to make a woman feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU look wonderful from head to toe. But I must tell you that FEATHER is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, you are still cute. And still funny. The blue feather is perfect for your hair.

    Ha Ha Tonka is one of our favorite places ever. Good idea to go Eagle watching there. We might have to do that next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you all hawt and still feeling melancholy .... love the hair, do they just paint that right on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hair, jeans and boots! Glad you're kinda back.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!