Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekend in Tulsa

I am finally getting around to posting this week.
I spent the end of last week and the weekend in Tulsa, this is what ensued.

We went dress shopping:

I got this one
Mel got this one.

I also got this one. For Valentine's Day.























The picture frames and the cake plates were the things that I have been working on for the last 2 months. I also made some cards that we had people write their advice/sentiments on and hung them on the tree.  used scrapbook paper and cut-outs for the menu items in the frames. Even though it was very time-consuming and hard work, it was totally worth it when it all came together.


The future bride

   Mel got this tiered dress when we bought our shower dresses- love it!

My youngest sister, J.
I loved this shirt so much I had to get one for myself!







There isn't a single decent photo of me.




13 comments:

  1. EVERYTHING looks STUNNING. You did GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all the beautiful clothes...especially the Valentine's dress...that is one beautiful dress (and the gal in it too!!)

    The picture frames and everything else were fabulous. I know your Sister was thrilled with everything.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beg to differ..you always look flipping awesome..love your dresses...and the picture frames..wow..owl is my fav..I have a thing for owls..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so good! I like all of the dresses. The shower looks like fun and all of your hard work paid off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your Valentine's Day dress! It is so beautiful. Do you have a date with your husband?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all! Great decorations and food.
    I especially adore you dress for Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, everything looks so nice. I also love the dresses you got. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dayum girl! You know how to throw a partay!!!!!

    It is so special how you girlsn are so close.

    Now to gear up for the wedding.

    And every one of you looked GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How you had time to do all this so beautifully is beyond me!

    Love the dresses you girls chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on a beautiful shower! Love the dresses....love, LOVE that they're LONG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh girl, I loved the shoppin' spree, the clothes are magnificent.

    What a glorious bash ya put together. Everything looked stunnin', especially you sweetie.

    What a ingenious ides those picture frames were.

    God bless and have a marvelous day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!