Friday, March 30, 2012

Blogging From A to Z April Challenge


Today I entered the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. Jeremy mentioned it and I am always usually sometimes up for a challenge.
The idea is to blog each letter of the alphabet beginning Sunday April 1st and every day except the remaining Sundays.
Do you think you can do it?
If you want more info, click on the banner at the top of my blog. You only have until the 2nd of April to sign up.
I think I am going to try some sort of theme.

Here is the schedule:


Please let me know in the comments if you are going to try it out, I am curious.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about it; I have another fellow blogger doing it. I just am not creative with coming up with a theme for the letters. I have a few things floating in my mind. Good luck with it!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about it... seriously I am.

    I tried commenting on your blog 3 times this morning and 3 times I got an error message. I about deleted blogger and said thwi.

    Anyway basically I said I can't wait to see you br makeover and I'm into tunics too. That is definitely the condensed version of my earlier words of wisdom!

    Enjoy this beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for the A-Z challenge too and also a new follower here. We are going to have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this challenge, but I like it! I just may have to join you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. It will be a challenge due to my travel schedule, but I think I can make it work.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!