Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my husband!!!!!!


You love me with every cell in your body, you have shown me this every single day.
You take care of everyone around you.
You protect your family, you make me feel safe.
You tell me I am beautiful every day (and that is hilarious)
You grab my hand in your sleep.
You deal with the things I hate to mess with.
You love your children without doubt.
You have been with me since I was 19 years old.
I love you with everything I have!!
To many more!!!!!!!!!




























7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mr. Funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your hubby. May he have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Mr. Funny! You two are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the Hubby! He's a catch for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. He did sound chipper when I talked to him on his big day. Cute pics. You all are very blonde and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday to my fellow Pisces...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Cake Day to Mr. Funny. I love all these pictures.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!