Monday, April 30, 2012

Everett

This is Everett
I stole this photo from Mel

Everett belongs to my sister D (the newly married, freshly pregnant sister)
She found him outside a coffee shop and he had assumably been dumped. But maybe he just wandered off. Got lost in the yard and then kept walking.
I say this because shortly after D found Everett, he had a seizure. He is taking meds but he still has them sometimes. What I am getting at is Everett is just not quite right. Mel calls him Blank Slate.
{If Everett and my son's dog Skip got together, they still would only have one half of a brain cell between them.}
When we were planning D's bridal shower, Everett spent a good hour staring at the refrigerator. 
He possibly/probably suffers from a bit of the brain damage.



This is how Everett sleeps.



Everett was staying at Mel's house yesterday. He somehow got loose and was gone a good portion of the day.

A neighbor found Everett in her yard.
He looked just like this:

So she assumed he was dead.
Everett is not dead and he is back home.
{I don't have all of the details about how they found him but the part of the story I know is funny enough.}

And I don't have to use any specific alphabet letters to tell it.




11 comments:

  1. braindead or not...he is ADORABLE!!!! and seems like such a sweetheart!

    hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love sleeping animals :) Neat blog following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Everett!
    He does look like he sleeps soundly like that, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everett is cute! So glad he found his way into your family and obviously your heart :) It will be good to post something else won't it?? But hey the challenge was fun :)(sort of :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could have at least linked to my blog to promote my popularity. Especially since you plagiarized my whole danged post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did link to you, under the photo.
    My post was not like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww he's so cute! And so nice of your sister to adopt him and help him out. He would have been cute anyway - but with the little bit of brain damage he's even more so!

    And I loved the phrase "freshly pregnant" lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. EVERETT is a sweetie. Those eyes just melt your heart. Glad he is loved after all he's been through. hey you'd smile if you saw the way I sleep. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! And yes, it's great to not be locked into a letter commitment today! Free, free at last! I didn't even post anything today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Everett! I want Everett!! He is so cute. From what you've mentioned here I think he would get along great with my seemingly dain bramaged doggie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Martha- I am pretty sure she would give you Everett. She has many other dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!