Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Sunday!
We had a beautiful day here which unfortunately I spent inside finishing some laundry and cleaning house.

I have to go through my closet again and purge it as well. The girls at work love me!

I need to make a Target trip tomorrow and pick up some more bags of river stones for the pond area but promise to get my fun H post done at some point.
I want to do a photo slide show with music but that is beyond my capabilities.

Are you watching GCB? I caught an episode the other day (online on ABC.com of course) and I just love it.
I'm still loving Once Upon a Time as well and The big C started back up tonight on Showtime.


I bought myself a spring bag just now and it is not a Coach. Just a fun canvas bag.

It is J Crew Factory (online) and I have Katie, to thank for the heads up. I was ready to buy the bag she posted but all of a sudden.... I saw this one.
It is named after me!!!!!!!



And look what my husband found in his honeysuckle bushes today:

Robins!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! The bag and the robins! love that pretty blue egg sitting there next to them. Beautiful picture.

    I'm not familiar with the shows you mentioned, so no, I'm not watching them :-)

    Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool with the robins! That is a great picture your husband got of the nest!

    Okay I'm a little slow so I must not be watching it, but I'm notsure what GCB is?

    Looking forward to seeing what your H entry is

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am just getting caught up on your posts, whewww! i'm just going to nod my head and say "awesome" cause i don't have time to comment on them all. well, i do have the time, but you know what i mean! :) love the a-z!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww!!! the robins!!!
    that's soooo awwwww-some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ROBIN is precious. FANTASTIC photo. LOVE your bag. Very nice, indeed. Also like GCB. Seen every episode. It's a bit irreverant but well intentioned and very funny. Take care. Looking forward to the next letter of the alphabet. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice Easter suprize - an Easter egg! That egg is so bright and pretty that it looks almost fake. so lovely!

    Great purse. And not a Coach! How about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can someone please tell me what the heck GCB stands for? I have a theory but I don't want to sound like a dodo and voice it out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!