Tuesday, April 10, 2012

J

J is for Jeep



This is my husband's Jeep.

He loves this vehicle because it has a hard top that makes it bearable in the winter and a soft top that gives him a convertible in the summer. Since he bought it new a year ago, it has been in the shop for numerous issues, mainly water leaks. Water leaking into the car when it rains.
Apparently 2011 was a bad year for this model because we have spoken to numerous people who have had issues.
I was really disgusted with the situation so I finally told him to get rid of it and get a different one.
He ordered a new one, exactly like this one except with heated seats and navigation. And a winch. For if we get stuck in the river again.
Now he wants to go on a cross country trip which includes rock climbing and dust and messy hair and deserts and bumpy roads and probably snakes.
I will probably get sand in my eye and go blind or get eaten by an anaconda. Or one of those Komodo lizards that eat flesh.

Here he is, counting the minutes until my arrival

Not my idea of fun. 


Mr. Funny told me to get a cute hat. 




8 comments:

  1. Hoping they let y'all trade it in! - I have actually been to Komodo Island.. yes.. an ISLAND full of those little monsters.. (& I am NOT a fast runner..) but I escaped with both of my legs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool looking hat! I do remember the caught in the river incident!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. *groan* sounds horrendous ;-)... but somehow I bet you'll have fun. The jeep picture is medium cool - but the picture of you in that pretty pink hat is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Komodo dragons are only found on a couple of small islands and a few zoos. Same with anacondas. You're all set to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so can NOT see you rock climbing and warding off snakes! Love the jeep, though. Isn't there a lemon law of some kind?

    Now to find a hat like yours...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That trip is not for me. Those days of adventure are behind me. Now my ideal trip consists of a comfy car with good stereo and air conditioner, tolerable restaurants, and comfortable clean motel rooms.


    Lee
    A Few Words
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...I love this. I don't love the "falling apart" jeep, but the trip across country and the impending doom...yes! Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!