Monday, April 16, 2012

N

N is for New York




I have been a few times but I blogged here about the one where my sisters and I took a trip there for my 40th birthday. Also here. And here. And here are Mel's versions.

 
 N is for Neko


Neko is my dog Kona's brother. He is a German shepherd but he was the only one of the litter with the coloring he has. We bought him for my husband's mom after his dad died and he was a fantastic companion to her. She passed away in October so my husband's brother moved into his mom's house and takes care of Neko. He likes to come over for playdates with Kona and Finn which is why he is here. He also likes to follow me around (like Finn) which bugs Finn. He weighs over 100 lbs but has the sweetest disposition. Unless you try to come in my yard, his yard, or our houses. Then you can kiss your ass goodbye because you will get eaten. Bunnies and squirrels have tried. And failed.

N is for Nordic Track

  
It sounds fun, doesn't it? Moving your arms and legs really fast to the beat of the music while you gasp for air and sweat like a pirate. 
Yeah.
It lives in the basement next to the weight bench. I hate them both but I plan to use them both someday.
Yeah.


N is for New bag


My bag came this morning. It is huge! 
As my brother says "you could fit a dead midget in there"


N is for Nathan Fillion


He's easy on the eyes, he's funny, he has nice arms. He acts a bit dorky and doesn't take himself too seriously. Do you watch Castle? You should. 


N is for Nap






I have terrible sleep issues. Insomnia, nightmares, people snoring next to me. Dogs snoring next to me.
If I didn't take naps, people would suffer. It works for everyone.

N is also for New friends

We are halfway through this blog challenge and I have some new followers and have found some great new blogs to read. Thank goodness because the housework was really getting in the way of my blog reading. Anyway, welcome new followers and new readers. You are a glutton for punishment.



10 comments:

  1. Neko is a handsome fellow. So is Nathan. Yes, I watch Castle! ;)

    LOL@dead midget.

    I am a new follower. Always glad to see you when you pop by!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Challenge. Great N post. You have another new reader. Hope you'll visit me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neko is adorable! i bet he's a bundle of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am watching a recorded show of Castle as I am reading your post (multi-tasking is something I do well). Love it.

    I'd like Nikko.

    I need a new bag. I'm too cheap to buy one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Castle, love Nathan! Always wanted to go to New York. I don't live that far away, so it's sad I've never been.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm enjoying all my new friends also.

    Christine@
    Coffee in the Garden
    In the Care of the Great Physician

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching Castle right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally consider you my new blogger friend, but I am kinda hating you right now for being 40 and looking 30. Good hate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love giant bags...mainly because small ones are not guaranteed to fit whatever book I'm reading along with all my other "necessities". I wish I could nap more often than I do :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL with your last line; I love reading your blog. One day you will get on that Nordic Track and you'll love the benefits it gives you (down the line, but it does take a bit to get there :)

    Neko is cute; glad he has friends he can play with at times!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is new friends - like you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!