Friday, April 20, 2012

R

R is for Ramble


I am not feeling this challenge thing today.

I am disgusted with Blogger for forcing me to change the way I do things.
Stupid blogger. You don't deserve a capital b.


Anyway.
I have to get the groceries put away, finish some laundry and watch some of my dvr'd shows.
My grocery trip reminded me of this:

R is for Red shoes



R is for Roses



I have to show you my new fun finds.
One of the girls who hangs out at the restaurant/bar that we do on Saturday nights happens to sell handbags.
She came by the house today to show me her inventory and I got these 2.

This one is a bright turquoise, it looks bluer than it is

This one is bright coral, it looks hot pink here

I love the inside of the coral bag

They are super affordable and great for spring/summer.
If you are interested in a bag for less than $50, email me. She ships bags out all over the place. I don't get a cut, just helping her advertise.


Here are a few she had on FB:









P is for plants
 
I had planned to post these on P day but time got away from me.
Monday we picked up a few flowers and plants at Lowe's.



Ornamental grass. Looks like my hair.






These teensy hummingbird feeders are ridiculous

Add caption 


Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. I think it got up to 80 degrees. We spent the entire day working on the yard. I got the rest of the fall leaves out of the front gardens and Mr. F mowed the front and back yards and weed-eatered it. Yes, that is a word. 
Today it might have gotten to 60 degrees and rained off and on. The weekend is expected to be more of the same.


That is all for today.







9 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people are having trouble with Blogger today with the new format if they hadn't accepted it before; I've heard a few other complaints. Those bags are all neat; vibrant colors! Love the flowers too; so pretty in the yard!!

    Red shoes are darling too :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Blogger got a rant from me today for R. :(
    Your flowers are gorgeous. I'm not into bags or shoes. Yes, I know. Not a real girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....my Blogger hasn't changed. I wonder why yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I despise the new interface. I was able to change mine back to the old one. I don't know if that'll last, but I'm holding on to the old ways for as long as I can! Let me know if you want to try to change yours, and I'll try to explain what I did. It's easy, but computer stuff is definitely not my thing.

    I like the flower pictures. We're going to get some this weekend. We need some color around here.

    LOVE the sign about your grocery trip. I feel the same way. :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I severely dislike the new interface as well. Barf! I don't like when they force you to change. Anywho...love the bags and the plants :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't updated. I refuse to until FORCED. And then, only kicking and screaming. Why Blogger couldn't leave well enough alone. AWESOME handbags. LOVE the colors. Your plants and flowers look nice. ENJOY! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your new purses - thanks for sharing! And especially love the roses and the ornamental grass (I think that's what you called it)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I changed over a few days before starting the challenge so I could adjust to the new format, I'm fine with it now. Love the bags and the flowers, especially that crazy ornamental grass (I like weird things). Looks like you have a beautiful home and property. Loved your post for Q too, that was a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! Funny, creative blog. I, too, am annoyed w/ Blogger for changing things. But, I have to say...and I seem to be the only one saying this...I like new format. Takes some time to learn, but there's more space. Anyhoo..I'm a new follower. I've checked out so many blogs through the A-Z thing and there aren't too many that are simply light-hearted thoughts. Great photographs! Nice to find you!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!