Sunday, April 22, 2012

S

S is for Sisters
There are 4 of us. I am the oldest.





















S is for Southern Living 


I love magazines (I get way too many, according to my husband) but I have a few favorites.
One is Real Simple and the other is Southern Living.
The latest (May) issue has articles about 2 of my favorite places. Tulsa, Ok (where I grew up) and Springfield. Mo (where I lived for 3 years) I try to visit both places as often as I can) and it features one of the bloggers I like, Erika Powell (http://blog.urbangrace.com/




The last S is chicken Scallopine.
That's an S right?


I have made it a few times and loved it so it is what's for dinner.
I just bought the new PW cookbook and it is just as wonderful as the first one. I use her website often for recipes and am never disappointed.
Here is the recipe:
 http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/03/chicken-scallopine/




S is for Sunday questions
I have had these a while and forgot to post them.
If you want to do the same, go for it.


Where were you born?
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Were you named after anyone?
A character in a book, it did not end well for her

When was the last time you cried?
not in a while, give it some time, I will

Do you have any children?
2 sons, they are 16 and 21

If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
sure! I am super fun.

Do you own any pets?
4 hounds

Do you use sarcasm?
no. never. not ever. 
 
Would you bungee jump?

no. never. not ever
 
What is your favorite cereal?

Raisin Bran Crunch
 
What is your eye color?

blue 

Scary movies or happy endings?

both 

Do you have siblings?

4, 3 sisters and a brother

Computer or TV?

both but I prefer to watch tv shows on the

computer 

What is the 1st thing you notice about a person?

it depends,

What is your favorite smell?

fresh cut grass, babies straight from the bath, Happy perfume, chocolate chip cookies baking, lemons 

Where is the furthest you've been from home?

Hawaii 

Do you have any special talents?

making people laugh, and making people mad 

Do you have any hobbies?

shopping, sleeping, blogging, scrapbooking
 

organizing, cooking, drinking 


Make up your own question.

Why is this necessary? 
 




I hate to cut this party short but I have a movie date with Zac Efron (and Michelle) at 2.






7 comments:

  1. I'm certain you've heard this a thousand times, but forget about being sisters, you guys don't even look RELATED! Well, ok, maybe you look like you could be cousins, but sisters?! NO WAY! All four of you are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sisters look so close! What great pictures!!
    I was born in Minneapolis, too. The scaloppini looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked all the pictures of you and your sisters and your mom. I think it is great you are all so close to each other (maybe not in location, but still close knit). That is neat!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Lucky One today too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy the closeness you and your sisters have. You are all beautiful!

    Southern Living is a great magazine.e I need to get it again...

    And I love, love, love PW. I have her first cookbook on my Nook and have bought the second. I think I'm going to get a copy of the second one in hard copy too. I like having the book to lay out and follow the directions.

    If you really are interested in the Buddy Pack program, go to www.sharefoodbringhope. org and read more about the Food Bank.

    Hope you have a wonderful day. At least it is sunny out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY ladies one and all. You are so lucky to have one another. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty collection of sisters!

    It was fun to see Southern Living mentioned too - my friend's mom used to get it - and seeing it here really brought back memories!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!