Thursday, May 17, 2012

50 things Thursday

I have GOT to get things done today so here is something to occupy your curiosity. I will get back to questions, the award I got and comments tomorrow or later tonight.


I stole borrowed this from Lyn


50 things




1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15ish


2. How do you like your steak?  depends, if it is a filet mignon I like it med rare, a ribeye or strip is between med and med rare



3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  "The Lucky One"


4. What is your favorite TV show? Once Upon a Time


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Hawaii


6. What did you have for breakfast? coffee, I don't like to eat in the morning


7. What is your favorite cuisine? depends on the day, usually Mexican but I love sesame and generals chicken and pizza, and olives, and pb&j


8. What foods do you dislike?  eggs, beets, onions, hot dogs, sausage, white chocolate, liver, catfish


9. Favorite Place to Eat?   Hula Grill in Hawaii (we ate there every day and I ate this every day) (who has a fat ass? is it me?)
banana macadamia nut buttermilk pancakes with fresh whipped cream and coconut syrup and farm raised bacon, I die


10. Favorite dressing?  chunky blue cheese, or  Newman's balsamic vinaigrette 


11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?  Cadillac Escalade


12. What are your favorite clothes?  around the house? yoga pats and Ugg slippers or flip flops, out and about? jeans and a tunic or dressy top



13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? Tulsa or Eureka Springs, anywhere else requires more days


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? no comment


15. Where would you want to retire?  Hawaii or on a beach


16. Favorite time of day? evenings


17. Where were you born? Minneapolis


18. What is your favorite sport to watch? boxing


19. How many siblings? 1 brother and 3 sisters



20. Favorite pastime/hobby?  sleeping, shopping, sunbathing, reading, sleeping, eating, drinking


21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? everyone, so you punks better participate


22. Bird watcher?  I watch them eat out of the feeders and I like to see the hummingbirds and their colorful friends, so yes


23. Are you a morning person or a night person? is this a trick question?



24. Do you have any pets? 4 dogs, 13 goldfish {in my pond}



25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  yes, I am feeling like a nap



26. What did you want to be when you were little? rich (we were poor and rich seemed easier)


27. What is your best childhood memory? going to the lake with my family and swimming all day, then cooking out and going home sunburned and happy, I also remember having my horse Cowboy and riding him all over our property all day long and pretending we owned a stable and I was training him for shows, I remember my mom always read to us and always twirled our hair and tickled our backs


28. Are you a cat or dog person?  dog


29. Are you married? yes, since Feb 14, 1995


30. Always wear your seat belt?  yes


31. Been in a car accident? yes, a few of them but only 1 was my fault


32. Any pet peeves?  dishes in the sink, an overflowing trash can, rude people, no manners, bad grammar, cruelty, dirty public bathrooms, screaming kids in the restaurant, vomit, huge stupid trucks with bad exhaust and loud bass (all over my town), snobby people, bad breath or body odor, people who invade my 3 feet of personal space, country music, being ignored (wow, who's sounding snobby??) feeling insignificant and/or helpless, snakes in my yard (simply not allowed)


33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?  cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes, mushrooms, black olives


34. Favorite Flower?  lilies



35. Favorite ice cream? chocolate almond or vanilla bean


36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Chick Fil A


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? never


38. From whom did you get your last email?  my sister sent me a makeup and beauty site (thanks Jules)


39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  don't use credit cards but Pier 1 and Sephora, ohhhh and Coach, and Gap

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I called the little one into my room last night and told him we were going to talk for an hour about whatever he wanted (I have not made enough time for him lately and he is showing his disapproval) 


41. Like your job? occasionally


42. Broccoli?  baked with olive oil and grated parmesan


43. What was your favorite vacation? Waikiki Beach Oahu Hawaii


44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  my husband


45. What are you listening to right now?  the dogs barking like idiots


46. What is your favorite color?   green


47. How many tattoos do you have? none, ever, not ever


48. How many people will fill this out?  135


49. What time did you finish this quiz? 4:50 pm

50. Coffee Drinker? um, duh

10 comments:

  1. Wait! That's only 49!! Don't tease me like that. I just may have to do this tonight when I'm not pecking away on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a LOT of questions! Kudos to you for answering them all. Was fun to read. :)

    I need to try some baked broccoli with parmesan cheese! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great little tid bits! I love Once Upon A Time, too!! But I swear, I think Prince Charming/David is such a wuzz. And with you being a restaurant owner and all, you probably will cringe when I tell you I love my steak well done - - crunchy even :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby is a Command Master Chief in the US Navy..he used to be a Search and Rescue swimmer ..he has over 5000 flying in Helicopters but now he is just a salty old Master Chief with a desk job...:-)

    Loved your answers..:-)

    You don't like Ink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is question #50? Tell us how you really feel about Hawaii... lol.

    This one requires too much thinking for me. I'm lazy. Interesting, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Hawaii, but I'm thinking I should go! ;)

    I was just thinking about the overflowing trash can thing today. I hate that! Why am I the only one who takes the trash out? Everyone else just balances their garbage on top of the pile. Grr.

    (Sorry about the rant. Loved reading these facts!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like reading these to learn more about people; I never tried baked broccoli with parmesan, I bet it does taste good! I didn't realize you were born in Minneapolis; I always assumed you lived in the general area where you live now. Learned something new today!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much information. LOL I clung to every word. You are very fascinating. LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have dogs living in your pond? :)
    I might borrow the 50 things topic for my blog, but since I tend to streamline, I might do 20 things or 10.
    It was a fun post.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!