Thursday, May 17, 2012

Award

I have been going full speed since I got up today and I am proud at how much I have gotten done.
I work an hour and then give myself a few minutes to regroup so I don't get overwhelmed or in case I see something shiny.


I was given an award today.
Judy from Life... Minute By Minute gifted me this award {an honor I do not deserve but will graciously accept}


I found Judy {or vice versa} through the A to Z Challenge and she is truly a find.
She is a ghost fan {like me} which had me at hello. She has many other qualities but you have to go to her blog to find them because my break is running out.


According to the Kreativ blogger rules, accepting the award includes the following:
1. Thanking the blogger who nominated me to receive the award and providing a link back to their blog
2. Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting!
3. Nominate 6 other bloggers to receive the award and inform them.

10 Things About Me

1. I am always running late. It doesn't matter how early I get up or if I give myself enough time. If I leave early, I can't find my keys, have to go back home to get something or get puller over for expired tags on the car {it happened}
2. I obsess over everything. I worry, second guess my decisions and change my mind endlessly. I lay awake thinking about things and stressing about the day before or the next day. I try to fix this but it never happens.
3. My husband is the best person I could ever have married. He has big shoulders and takes all of my anger, pain, stress, hurt and sadness. I realize this is unfair but he has done it since day one. He compliments me daily, tolerates a lot of bs and adores me. I really lucked out. He also makes me accountable for things I need to do. Sometimes this causes a fight, crying, yelling and begging. He is the hardest working person I know and will do anything for anyone within reason. I don't thank him nearly enough. THANK YOU Babe!!!!!!!!! 
4. When things get bad, I sleep. It is the only thing that helps. I don't sleep well at night so I take naps. Sometimes, a 15 minute rest clears my head. Other times, 2 hours is needed.
5. I regret not spending more time with my mom when she was sick. I was able to spend lots of time with my mother in law when she was dying and every word that needed to be said was. I guess I tried to make myself feel better about my mom but I still wish I would have driven to see her more. 
6. I love makeup. Love it. I am always on the hunt for the perfect whatever to make my life complete. I get this from my mom.
7. I still listen to the same music I listened to in high school.
8. I played the clarinet in band. I was a cheerleader in jr. high, ran track in elementary school and was a soccer, tennis and softball player. Stop laughing.
9. I never once planned my future as a kid. I didn't talk about college, getting married or having kids. It was always the best I could do to get through the day.
10. I have always wanted a straight nose and perfect teeth. 


Ok, I have so many people to choose from but I am going to pick 6 and any of you who want to join us, please do!! 


Lulu
ChiTown Girl
Dana
Taryterre
Lyn
Deanna

12 comments:

  1. Really? You don't pick you sister???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks! I'll post mine this weekend. :)

    We have some things in common. I played the clarinet, too--nine years of band.

    I can really relate to your second point: I worry all the time. I drive my husband nuts. (He doesn't know this, but I actually used to be worse. LOL)

    I still listen to high school music, too--I love hair metal! :)

    Thanks again! I'm going to check out Judy's blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the award and it was fun learning these new points about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I'm with you about #2, I obsess too and I try to change it too. Your hubby is definitely a keeper!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your AWARD. More about you to love. Thank you so much for the honor you bestowed upon me. With everything going on around here with my daughter, my grandson, my mom, I do not have time to do it right now. But I promise when I get a chance I will. You're the greatest. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I'm humbled. Now I have a to do list! I love learning new things about people. It may take me a bit, but I'll definitely do the award. Thank you so much for the award! And congratulations to you on receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chick for nominating me..I will do it this weekend..loved reading your 10..I'm a worry wart too..hate it..never used to be..what happened? I used to just go with the flow..now I worry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, so many things we all share. Being late, worrying, being grateful for a good guy...I can relate to those too. Love your writing. :-) Enjoyed your 10 things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, there! Hope you're having a nice Saturday. Just wanted you to know that I posted about the award today. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap! I thought I came here the other day and thanked you. Guess not. Did I email you?!

    Nevertheless, THANK YOU for my sweet award!

    Your list was awesome. I grow to love you more and more with every post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i also played clarinet--which from photos taken of me I realized playing clarinet is not the least bit attractive, unlike playing the cello which is completely seductive.

    my husband also tries to make me accountable and he also tries to keep me from quitting things, which makes me love him and hate him

    i think you're a beauty regardless of what you think about your nose and teeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto on #6! Congrats on your award!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!