* We finally finished the changes on the menu today. I hate going over menu changes and had procrastinated enough. Done.
* We got rid of one of our pain in the ass cooks. He had been there a long time and it was his time to go. No regrets.
* I am behind this week on Bachelorette. It is almost painful to watch but I do it anyway.
* We had a great girls night at T's house last night. She made lasagna and I brought a huge salad with everything fresh from the farmer's market and cupcakes, J brought garlic bread and beer. Good times and a beautiful night to sit outside and chat.
*I am really missing the little one. He sent a few texts to his dad and even a short note to me this morning but I have been a good mommy and left him alone. He rode some sort of flight simulator 4 times in a row and said he never blacked out even though it was 4 g's (?). Do they have rides like that at Disney?? Maybe I should be worried??! They went to the beach yesterday and the photos the kids posted were amazing! I could do an actual blog post of all the things I have worried about since he left for Florida.
Here is a photo I took from his FB page.
Could he get any cuter??
* It was very cool today. Like 65 for the high. Why cold and no sunshine on my day off? Stupid weather.
* I love that some of you also like Samantha Who? They always cancel the good ones (or is it that I watch the bad ones?)
* Got a couple new polishes today:
|Off The Shoulder|
|As Gold As It Gets|
Oh, here's what I wore today. Because you give 2 shits.
Sweater is Gap Outlet ($5), Bird necklace is Fossil, white tank is Target, white watch is Fossil, yoga pants are old (and comfy) but I wore ankle jeans and cuffed them.
Hair is ready for a color and cut. Seriously, my bangs. A customer asked me yesterday if I was growing them out. Yeah. I did and they suck so I wear a barrette like every day. They will not lay right.