I wanted to drink 64 oz. of water to help flush my stupid kidneys, have my coffee outside before it is surface of the sun hot, water my plants and trees out back (I watered the front flowers and plants last night and had to fill my fountain since the heat evaporated a lot of the water out of it) and have some quiet time.
Ok. I get a lot of quiet time.
I also want to lay on my bedroom deck and get a teensy bit of sun.
Ok, now you finally go about your day.
But wait, there's more!
Recently I have tried a few new things.
Here are a few of my favorites.
I really like the smell of Tide regular powdered detergent and original Downy. I bought this Downy scent booster a few months ago and add it to the wash cycle (with the regular Downy). Love it!
I saw these at the grocery store last week. (don't look, Mel)
They. Are. Freaking. Good.
I got 2 different kinds (they come in minis too) I didn't get the minis.
I love Mally makeup.
My mom was a QVC-aholic and she would give me all kinds of goodies.
Mally wasn't usually one of them because she loved it so much.
I found a YouTube video with some drug store items which were as close to the more expensive brands as possible. (you will have to hunt for this video, it is one of her drug store dupes)
One of my very favorites, that she gave me for my birthday one year, was the Mally Glow blush.
I tried this one, as Emily suggested, and she was right.
And it was less than $10 at Walmart.
I use it over my bronzer on the apples of my cheeks.
I have a few favorites in the high-end makeup lines. tarte, Stila, Two-Faced, and Benefit to name a few.
I tried this
But wasn't impressed with the lasting power of either.
I spotted this at Target the other day and then again at Walgreens and Walmart and for the price, it was worth trying. (half of what the others cost)
I am simply in love with this product.
Just Bitten Kissable balm stain. I got the Honey color.
It goes on smoothly and has a slight staining quality to it. It is identical to the more expensive ones and the colors are gorgeous. I am going back to get a few more.
I remember trying the ones like this, which went on like a magic marker and dried my lips out. No way.
I really love this Korres Mango Butter lipstick. I got it in Natural Pink and the color goes with everything.
I am still really happy with the Dove shampoo, conditioner and leave in detangler spray in the Nourishing Oil Care.
It just might be my new favorite line (and I am devoted to Aveda hair products) and you cannot beat the price. It also smells amazing.
I starting using this at the beginning of spring and I still really like it.
It smells like summer and a little goes a long way. I use it on my arms, shoulders and chest (haven't tried it on my legs yet) daily.
My pedicurist used this on my legs last week.
It was amazing. Smells good, feels good.
Kind of pricey at $40.
I am adding it to my list of wants though.
I do have the Caribbean Therapy body creme and use it in the winter when I am parched and pasty.
I got this award today from Robin. Thank you so much!
Here are 7
1. I have a Corgi/Jack Russell mix named Molly. I adore her. She annoys the hell out of my husband and he calls her "the rat".
2. My favorite movie of all time is When Harry Met Sally. Serendipity is a close second. Killers and The Ugly Truth are movies I could watch every day too.
3. If I have a favorite tv series and it ends (or ends for the season), I buy it on dvd, so I can watch it forever. I have Sex and the City, Weeds, Californication, Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, Dexter and some others I forget.
4. I never thought Seinfeld or The Office were the least bit funny.
5. I sleep on my left side with the covers pulled over my right shoulder and the fan next to the bed blowing on me (and the dogs who sleep on my side of the bed)
6. I used to bite my nails. Now they grow like crazy and I have to clip them often. I never bite them.
7. I don't like to eat breakfast in the morning. Even if I am starved, I wait till 11 or later to eat or my stomach hurts all day. I do drink lots of coffee and water with lemon.
Have a good weekend!