Friday, June 15, 2012

Things that make me FLIP

I wanted to give you guys a fun list of things that make me happy on this Fashion Friday but I didn't make time so I will wing it.

And for some reason, pictures are posting and I didn't buy more space. Interesting.






I know I wasn't going to shop anymore for a while but I needed (not wanted, my husband says there is a difference) underwear (I hate the word panties) and VS has their sale right now. I stocked up on undies. I got a few bras too.


Do you wear rubber flip flops in the summer? Do you have a favorite brand of flip flops? I will be honest, I used to buy them cheap at Old Navy and Walmart. They were always ok but never super comfortable. I bought a pair of Havaianas and never went back. They cost a little more but the payoff is worth it.
I took mine to Hawaii and walked all over the place in them, still comfy.
I think I have about 7 pair but these are my newest and favorite right now:

I also love Reef brand. 
And I adore my Ugg flips.

via


And my sister Mel and I have these Rocket Dogs and wear the heck out of them. 



My favorite online stores for good deals on flips are 6pm.com and Zappos. Both have free shipping and great customer service. I buy clothing from them too. I got all of my husbands beach clothing for Hawaii at 6pm (have you tried to find summer clothes in January?)
The best part is that on those sites you can narrow your choices down by size, style, color and brand in the side column. 
They have some great name brands (including UGG at 6pm) at amazing prices.

I also like some dressier flip flops. I find them all over but Target and Payless are good, affordable options.
I like these:
via

via


And these (they are $6!!):
via



Moving on.
I want a cute iphone cover.
This is the best site I have found so far with so many choices.



I adore llamas

this is for Mel (she is the one sleeping)

this is for LuLu


What should we talk about next week? Makeup again? Favorite deodorant? Razors? Tampons? I am out of ideas. Anything you guys want to hear me prattle on about? 
I will be waiting.





Here is the iPhone cover site http://society6.com/

14 comments:

  1. what's the site for the iphone covers?? Those are so cute! Mine is boring, and I want a new one. Cute flip flops, but there's something about the thingy in between the toes that drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I could never stand flip flops. Couldn't tolerate that thing stuck between my toes and the slapping as I walked. Rather go barefoot--or wear sandals if I had to wear shoes. I know people love them and you really do have a bunch of pretty ones, I have to admit.

    I have no ideas for topics of conversation, but I am past the tampon days--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think tampons are a highly underrated convo idea and would spark much discussion.

    You know what I hate? People who read blogs and make crappy comments with no way for you to address them directly. Why not just be anonymous and pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flip flops, but i have bad and ugly feet issues so i hate to wear them but i do anyways.... usually frm Old Navy because they're cheap and come in every color. Awesome phone covers. I would go for the last one with the skull. I love skulls (does that make me a wierdo?) but I have an Android.....no Iphone.

    A topic to talk about? Decorating? On a budget? A tight budget.... Tips and favorites???? Where to shop. What to buy. what's your style?
    Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, please, please, PLEASE discuss tampons!! So much to talk about! Regular vs. super, plastic vs cardboard, applicator vs. no applicator, cotton vs. synthetic....do it!!

    My feet are FAR too ugly to wear flip-flips. But, I do it anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wearing Havaianas for years and refuse to wear any other flip flop (ok, with the exception of the ONE pair of Ed Hardy's I have that I lurve) I love them to bits. Yes, they are pricey but it took 6 years for me to blow out my first pair. I'd say I got my money's worth.

    I am trying to talk the Commander into an iphone. Uh huh....just because of the cover you showed me. So far, he'd not budging. Meanie.

    I think you need to get the one with the Llama.

    Makeup and deodorant please.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wear flip-flops, but I'm always self-conscious of my toes...

    Love the owl cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't realize there were so many options out there for flip flops and I think I live in the flip flop capital of the world :) Whatever you decide to write, it is always interesting to read :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, I'm in the flip flop capital of the world! ;-) That's all people wear here!

    Love the fancy ones best :) I have a pair of black ones with sequins almost just like the ones you've shared. So much fun to have a bit of something sparkling going on!

    As to topic - since I see a more recent post about your sister stopping by - I would like to hear about it after the visit is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you tried Rainbow flip flops? So comfy! The company is based out of California but occasionally you can find them in stores in other parts of the country. And they last forever! Unless your dog eats them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some really fashionable flip flops. My daughter loves flip flops. I prefer sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have never worn flip-flops since I was a kid. They hurt my toes. But I always have a blast looking at them in the stores. LOVE yours. The PINK ones are my favorite. I have a DROID phone and let me tell you my pet peeve. EVERYTHING is made for iPhone. We have no cute covers for Droid. whatever you want to talk about, I'll be hear to listen. LOL take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lookin forward to following ya!! And I thank you for the shopping sites..., my husband..not so much lol.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't stand my feet, but I always wear the Old Navy flip flops. Cute iphone covers. Too bad I don't have one.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!