Friday, June 29, 2012

Thursday. Because it isn't.

I am working on a Favorite Things post for tomorrow. 


I have spent the entire day in the house. Here is my day (minus the book and afro)


However, I am wearing pants. Really ugly comfy cotton shorts. 

My hair is in a ponytail and needs to be washed. I am giving it a break because tomorrow it is going to be bleached to the max.
Yea hair appointment!


I ordered a few things from Sephora. I needed a new mascara (won't I ever learn to just stick with what I know and like?) and saw some shadows I liked. Then I found a few mini versions of things I wanted to try.
On the Sephora site, I click on the Gifts bar at the top and then go the left sidebar where it says $10 and under when I want to try a less expensive, smaller version before I commit to the full sized one.

I finally finished all of the laundry today.
Now I have to put it all away and fold a billion towels.


One of the girls at work told me that the Coach Outlet is having a crazy good sale. I don't need a new bag. I don't need a new bag. I don't need a new bag.
I want a new bag.
Sigh.

I need some tweezer action on my face. My brows could use some love and I may or may not have a goatee'. 

Tomorrow.....





7 comments:

  1. The book and the 'fro is what makes it look like ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks good. If I didn't wear a bra, I wouldn't be able to lift mine off the floor. LOL I have never tried Sephora. maybe I will. As a rule I gave up all makeup, years ago. But recently I needed concealer and tried HARD CANDY. OMG I love their stuff. I bought some Matte powder and the Skin Perfecting Primer too. WONDEROUS. Last time I bought a purse I bought two. One black. One carmel. They were expensive. But so worth it. My hubby lost his job and I had the spare in the closet. Go ahead and indulge if you can afford it. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this graphic!! And in no shoes and that's me around my house. - Barbara
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous that you finished the laundry. I haven't even started yet, and we leave...oh, on Sunday. *sigh*

    I also need a new bag, but with the money I've spent buying "a few little things" for the trip, I need to stay far, far away from Coach—or any store, for that matter.

    Have a great weekend and hair appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, loved reading this...was kinda a downer day...thanks for the laugh and smile. And dadgumit, now I gotta get some of those magnums....I keep looking at them and telling myself NO....but it is the 4th of July week right???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love jammie days! One should not pluck or tweeze or shave on jammie days. Even if you were in shorts, being braless is the most important part of jammie days, so it counts. LOL! Internet shopping is a perfectly acceptable activity--along with reading trashy novels and watching reality TV. Enjoy!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laundry is neverending at my house. I try not to wear a bra at all during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!