I got another award, this time from Suzie Q.
She is a beautiful stay at home mommy to the cutest baby boy. I love to hear her thoughts, her honesty is refreshing. So many times when I read her, I say "hey, I feel like that!"
I have posted so many things about myself so I will be inventive.
7 injuries I have had in my life
1. I fell and landed on a small hickory branch which went in at the base of my thumb on my palm and came out the other side. The doctor cleaned it and pulled the stick out and to this day, my thumb doesn't move as well as the other one.
2. I fell on my face when I was little and split my chin open. I can remember the pain and the sound of my chin bone hitting the sidewalk and blood like it was yesterday. Never had stitches.
3. I rolled my ankle on the stairs in high school. It was swollen for years. I have rolled it twice since then. It never really heals.
4. I fell hard on my knee during tennis pre-game practice in high school. It made a bad ripping noise. I was not going to sit out the game so I bit my tongue and played the game. Now I am paying for that idiocy.
5. I was dealing with a bad employee and she kept lying to me so I slammed my fist down (HARD) on the wood table in the break room and said "stop lying to me!!!!!!!". My pinky hurts to this day and is a bit crooked. Probably broke it.
6. My husband and I were rear-ended in our Jeep Cherokee years ago before the little one was born. The entire frame bent and the back window and sunroof exploded. I was taken to the hospital on a flat board and layed on it for hours in the ER till they could examine me (it was a holiday weekend at the lake and they were busy) My lower back nerves have never been the same (especially during pregnancy or my period) and my neck goes out a lot and I never sued the idiot who hit us (should have gotten some sort of therapy right away though)
7. I passed out while blow drying my hair and the 3 bathroom drawers were open which I took with me when I went down. I cracked my head on the tile floor, gashed a chunk of my back and side on the drawers and twisted my leg. I seem to pass out sometimes. Very odd. My son does too.
I would pass out all the time when I was pregnant.
I am clumsy and accident prone yet I have never broken a dish at work or a bone. I do bump my head often and twist my ankles.