Robin over at Thoughts and Reflection gave me this one:
and Faith, Friends and Flipflops gave me this:
Thank you so much sweet girls, you are way too kind! Sorry it took so long!
I haven't really felt like writing much. I had terrible PMS last week followed by family drama and sprinkled with depression.
What I am is a bag of fun.
Here are some riveting bullets of my life.
- I broke down and went to dinner with a friend I had been avoiding because of her negativity and exhausting personality. Ignoring her didn't make me feel better so when her husband (a friend of my husband and one of our maintenance guys at work) came in to collect for a breaker box he installed, I told him to tell her hi for me. Not 3 hours later, I had a missed call saying she missed seeing me and wanting to meet for Mexican. Misery loves company so we went.
- The lock on the driver's side of my car doesn't work. I have to open the back door and reach in to lock and unlock it. I needed to take it in today but I was ready for a short nap instead.
- The little one and I were up till 2am watching The Twilight Zone on Netflix. The kid is an old soul.
- I am looking for a piece of furniture to put in the restaurant to store t-shirts in. I finally found one I liked after 3 stores. It is kind of like a sideboard. I hope my husband agrees with my choice.
- I spent 2 hours watering trees and filling bird feeders. I stocked up on bird food at Lowe's yesterday, including dead mealy worms. I wish to God it would rain already.
- I found a few cute clothing items at Target to take on my trip to Eureka. A sheer white tank and a maxi dress plus some sandals. I have no idea what to wear with the white top but I am thinking bright coral jewelry and shorts. I hate shorts but Eureka doesn't judge and it is gonna be hot!
- I have always looked in Charming Charlies but never bought anything. I went to their website the other day and found all kinds of pretties for next to nothing. Now I have jewelry to go with the new outfits.
- I promised myself I would use up or get rid of old bath products. I am down to 2 body washes and 2 scrubs. I ordered a few things from Lush's website. Some of the stuff was almost melted after sitting on my front porch for a couple hours but I am really excited to try the bath bombs and bubble bars and soap. They smell like heaven. will do a review soon.
- My husband wanted to get a holster for his gun (yes, he is an outlaw and it is the 1800's) so I diddled around in Pier 1, HomeGoods and Coach. I picked out a few new reed diffusers, a present for Mel, and a new handbag and makeup bag. I think a holster for a purse a good tradeoff.
- I spent the entire day on Sunday cleaning the kitchen and master bath. I was too tired to cook so we met the little one at Applebee's for dinner. Then I finished laundry and watched Sleepless in Seattle with my hubby. It reminded me of my mom so I ended up crying myself to sleep.
- Happy birthday to two of my brothers from other mothers.
The 2 on the left (obviously) had back to back birthdays. T had his yesterday and R today.
Happy birthday punks!
Have a great week, I am going to try to dig my way out of this funk.