Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday

Not much going on, didn't have girl's night because of a puking child, had 13 over for dinner last night. Going to the city today to run stupid errands.
Groundhog week.

Got this from Kelly


What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live?
I have seen Kiss and Duran Duran. Kiss was a better concert because at the DD concert, it was the nosebleed section.

Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police?

no, I am not that exciting

Have you ever been asked for an autograph?

when we bought the restaurant, there were 5,835 papers to sign and the banker said "give me your autograph here", so yes
   

What would you change about your living room?
the size, and I would make it an open plan with the kitchen, which I cannot do because there is a half bath in between that I need. Everything in it is perfect, except I want to repaint the walls and paint the fireplace brick
 
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? 

plastic, except if I am having a martini or vodka tonic, I have special glasses for cocktails
 
Last hug?

last night, husband knew I was pissed at him and he made me give him a hug
 
Have you ever had to make up your mind?

um, yes and it is difficult for me
 
What is on top of your refrigerator?

nothing, it is clean and clutter free  Did it work out for you in terms of kids?  (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy.  In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids".)
I never really wanted kids. Then I got pregnant (surprise!) with the big one 7 months after I met Mr. Funny so we made the best of it. We planned the little one so the big one would have a friend. That backfired.
   

Are you afraid of the dark?
it depends on where I am
   

What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for?
financial freedom (restaurant paid off, house paid off, cars paid), my mom alive, a vacation home in Hawaii
   

Do you feel sad often?
every day
   

Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time?
I am still married, so yes
   

Do you shower daily?
yes
   

Have you ever prank called someone?
in junior high and maybe high school
 
 If you have a garage, is it cluttered?

no, we cleaned it not long ago and it has remained very neat and organized
 
 You are about to die.  What do you do with your worldly possessions?

give them to people who want them
 
 Tell us about the first time that you bought a car.

I don't remember, I have had a lot of cars, a lot lot.
 

What is your favorite type of music? 
I like different types but jazz, gospel and country are not included
   

What’s your family like? 
probably nothing like yours
  



 

11 comments:

  1. I hope your puker is not puking anymore. And the best concert I ever saw was Elton John in San Diego a bazillion years ago!! Rock on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that was an awesome concert!!!
      Not MY puker, nephew.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Good stuff. Which kid was puking? I like your answer about the little one's conception backfiring. I think one day they will be BFFs. It may be a long time from now, but some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob. Always someone puking with those kids and their weird texture and food issues. At least A and N don't fight, they don't speak!

      Delete
  3. I've never been to a live concert! I'd like to say it is because I've lived a sheltered life, but it is more likely because we were always broke. I was surprized you drink out of plastic (except for coctails of course). You just seem like a glass kinda gal to me.

    Hope you got some rain like we did. What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "That backfired" cracked me up! Haha. My boys were NOT close when they were younger either. In high school they tolerated each other. Now, they enjoy their differences in a friendly competitive way. Ha. I'm curious to see how the next phase goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I had to laugh about the answer to the last question; I don't think any two families are alike. They may not be friends now but just wait and see, I bet as they grow they'll become friends.......

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. What color is your brick? We have RED and I want to construct walls around it. However the Hubs does not. Guess who's winning THAT one.

    The "backfired" issue....Oh. My. Hell. YOU are CRACK me up! I'm fortunate in that my two boys have always gotten along. In fact, my Baby lives with my oldest and his wife right now (well, has been for ahhh.... 3 YEARS!!!) When he came back from Florida all of us offered him a roof over his head. He thought "living with my brother" sounded better than living with his Mom or his Dad. Lordy...my Baby really needs to move on. My oldest is incredibly generous AND patient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I had a pukey kid on Saturday night! Ain't that grand?

    Ugh.

    Did you at least have fun with your dinner party?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must be some bugs going around. I love reading your answers. You have a great sense of humor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!