Monday, September 17, 2012

My back is out.

So the big one and I took our Monday-trip-to-the-city and while he went to counseling, I zoomed over to my crack dealers house, otherwise known as Target.
Have you ever gone into Target and left empty-handed?
Yeah. It didn't happen.
I got some bracelets and tanks in fall colors to go with my new sweaters.

Then I picked him up (and yes, he drives but I take him to make sure he goes to his appointment) and we went to the mall.
As per usual, he dumped me and I went to my usual haunts.
I started with The Body Shop where I had to get some shower gel and renew my discount card.
This scented oil is new, you can use it on your body, your face or rub a few drops through the ends of your hair to add a lovely scent and combat dry ends.
 


Then I went to Francesca's to look at scarves and jewelry.
I found these:

And this:




My next stop was Forever 21.
This will be perfect with my mustard cardi for fall.




I picked up some long sleeved T's at Old Navy to wear on days I cannot find anything to wear. I will dress them up with a scarf or cute necklace.
 

My last stop was at Sephora. I needed a mascara. I got this instead (I forgot all about the stupid mascara)


It includes:


 Fresh Sugar Rosé’ Tinted Lip Treatment (sheer berry rose)
 Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in  Child (sheer nude) 
 Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage (sheer mauve)
 Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll (soft pink shimmer)
 Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope (warm rose)
 Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink (very sheer pink with iridescent shimmer) 


And I picked up a travel size bottle of this tinted moisturizer:



We hit the Chick Fil A drive thru before heading home.

Tomorrow Mr. Funny has a day off!!!!!
I am working 8-3 and then we are going out to dinner- a real dinner date- not a fast lunch at the deli or Dairy Queen.
Last week I worked some really long hours and he worked even more than I did.

Did I mention my back is out?
I guess between riding in the car 2 hours round trip and walking the mall in flats, I slipped a disc.

My date tonight is with Advil and a heating pad.

Have a great week!!!

6 comments:

  1. enjoy your dinner out tomorrow and I hope your back feels better soon!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the Advil worked and that you are feeling better!! All that shopping hurt your back! :-) You got some great stuff though. Can't wait to hear how you like the lip set from Sephora. Have a great night with the Mr.!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back out is no fun! Hope that Advil and heating pad does the trick. Target is definitely one of my favorite places to spend time. Will probably go there later on today when granddaughter wakes from her nap, the lazy bum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh!! That is no fun! One time I simply reached across a table and shazam!! I was bent over and wailing like an impaled hyena. Eeeyikes. You need to be in tip-top shape for that date!!!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your back! That oil sounds interesting and the lip kit...you always find something cool. Careful with that back. I hope it's better by now as I am so late reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the goodies! I really want to try the Laura Mercier foundation. Must do that soon. Birthday is a week from Monday so I have Sephora gift cards on my list!!

    I hope your back gets better. Quick.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!