Monday, November 5, 2012

november already...

in a hurry

last week mostly sucked. that is the nicest, most positive way i can put it.



one of my girlfriends died. ovarian cancer that had spread to her brain. 


my neck was out this week and the headaches and lack of sleep made me feel like i was going insane.


lost a customer we all liked a lot and another just had a heart attack.

  had a big issue with the big one. it is much better now. his headlight is dead though so we won't let him drive.


got the yard and patio furniture put away, the hummingbird feeders washed and put away, a lot of leaves burned and the pond covered (we used a heavy but not airtight tarp this time) 


stocked back up on winter bird food, love those cardinals


molly got her last shave and bath before winter, she promptly rolled in the dirt



 the little one was a pilot for Halloween


big sale at Loft, got these half off in a few different colors.




the last marching band competition, they kicked ass and took names.


i lost a bit more weight. i think i am at 18 lbs lost. at 20 i get my fat arse on the elliptical. i cannot see it in the mirror but a few customers and employees have noticed and most of my jeans are too big. all i have done is cut my portions and drink a ton of water. really.


a friend from work and i went to red lobster last night and ate our weight in shrimp. lordy it was good but i haven't been eating large meals and when they keep bringing all you can eat shrimp scampi, you eat it!!!!!


got my lush order, wow i love the karma solid perfume and soap!!!! and the lip scrub is to die for!

i have 3 days off this week! today i am taking the big one to the city for therapy and lunch. thursday we are tackling the office before we get the wood floors installed and friday i am painting.

this week is going to be a great one!!!!!!













7 comments:

  1. You look great!! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I am in denial that it is November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like last week was challenging to say the least. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. So sad. Congrats to the little one and his fellow band members. Awesome! Congrats to you on losing weight. That is tough to do. Good news is that this week has to be better than last, right? It certainly sounds like it is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my holy hell, what a week. And, I only added to your misery. Again, I sincerely apologize.

    I'm so very sorry about the loss of your friend.

    I hope to God this week is better for you.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... you have been busy.

    Congrats on the weight loss! You GO, Girl!

    Have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your friend :( Cancer sucks :(, but you know that.

    Little One made a great pilot! WTG for him/band for their success in their competition. This chapter now is closed, sad isn't it? But new chapters to open in the days ahead!

    You look great! That's the best way to lose weight, it stays off because you're making conscious choices to eat better and be healthier so WTG!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear this about your friend...I can not imagine...

    You did sound like you had a sucky week...I've had quite a few of those lately. I read somewhere else on another blog they were headed out to a girls' night...I need a girls' night - desperately.

    You look fabulous!!!! Way to go on the weight loss! I am sitting on my couch beside my newly purchased Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, inspired by your sis! Doing a lot of good sitting on the couch with me, isn't it? (I really did JUST buy it and tossed it on the couch...ha ha)

    Hope your weeks get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was right....I thought you had lost weight. You go girl!

    The little one looks smashing in his gear...that's one handsome dude...he's definitely a copy of the Mister.

    So sorry to hear about your friend passing away.

    Sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!