Saturday, January 12, 2013

Catch Up

Random iPhone pics (is anyone more exciting than me? do tell)

My sister gave me this plate holder, it went great with my new plate

My husband thought this photo was a riot. He is currently awaiting burial in the backyard.

One of the guys (yes, a guy) at work got me this candle warmer for my birthday. How is it that I have never had a candle warmer?? I am using up my winter fragrances. Not ready to kiss the holidays goodbye quite yet.

Date night. He isn't pissed, just blinded by my beauty the flash.

Found this shirt on a sale rack somewhere. Love it!


These cute sheep were a gift from hubby. 

Me today. I wish the maid would clean my dirty mirror. Shirt is Gap, necklace is Forever 21. Clean towels are piled on the chair. Stupid maid.

Gift from little sister. I still think the chocolate cupcakes are better but free Twinkies? Score.

Opal necklace and ring from my hubby.


 I got some great new makeup last month. I am on some sort of MAC kick....
MAC Lipglass in Next Fad

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose
Mac lipstick in Haute Altitude

MAC eyeshadow in Silver Birch


I also am trying a couple new mascaras (I always go back to Clinique, we will see)

Covergirl Clump Crusher by LashBlast (so far I love it)

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions mascara (I layer this over the Clump Crusher and my lashes are amazing, plus my eyes don't itch and burn and they wash right off)

I got a Clarisonic Mia for my birthday but I have yet to open it and use it. They say it completely changes your skin.



I also grabbed a couple new cleansers. So far I am really liking the Philosophy Purity cleanser.


I got this Fresh Soy cleanser free as a 100 point perk. Haven't tried it yet.

My favorite purchase so far:
Nars lipgloss in Chihuahua
I have a ton of lip products but the Nars glosses are way at the top of my list (as are Bare Minerals)
Never goopy or sticky. I have about 4 Nars glosses and this one goes on over everything. Adore.


That's all for now. Aren't you glad I am back to torture you?

13 comments:

  1. Have you lost weight? I need a good eye cream. I also like Clinique mascara. Maybe I should go play at the mac counter...,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts! I'm always happy when I see a new one in my feed. :)

    The necklace and ring are gorgeous, and both of your shirts are really cute.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    P.S. We must have the same maid. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt too! LOL with the corn maze joke; I can see why hubby is awaiting burial :) You are looking great! I always like your posts; miss them when you are too busy to post, but I do know life gets in the way sometimes :) Cool with the candle warmer; great gift from a guy (maybe his wife helped him pick it out?)

    As I was reading your post, this popped into my head, so I'm sure God is directing me to tell you this; but I remember when you wrote a comment on my last blog about praying for a year about something, anyway, here's what my Bible study on prayer had us to as an exercise.

    Write out a specific concern you are praying about or have. Write out how you think God should handle it. Be specific. Then get a red pen and write through it "Surrendered to the Father, Do Your will in Your way at Your time" Then pray this way: Father, here is my will. you know that I have a will and expectations in every matter, but I choose to lay my will down and not settle for anything less than your wonderful will. I trust Your love for me and Your wisdom in this situation. Not my will, but Yours, be done."

    I've been doing this with key situations in our lives; it is amazing to with some things that have happened afterwards.

    anyway, just sharing what I think God laid on my heart for you

    take care

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I LOVE those sheep! So, so adorable!

    Great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're blogging! Those sheep are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being tortured. That shirt is awessome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO loving the longer hair!! The sheep from your hubby are freakin' adorable, and I'm LOVING the jewelry, too. That cheetah shirt is perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Soooo glad you're back. (I'm in a slump, to.)
    Love, LOVE the striped shirt!
    Love, LOVE, LOVE your longer hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the striped shit (oops) shirt too! LOL I was going to change that but then I thought you'd enjoy it so I left it. Ha.

    I got a clairsonic thing too for Xmas and have yet to use it. I have, however charged it.

    LOL'd at "he's currently awaiting burial.."

    We look forward to the torture... don't ya know.

    Love your hair longer too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photos. The Corn Maze made me spew tea on my monitor. I hope your happy missy.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little sheep from your husband are so cute! Love all of your makeup purchases. I feel like I've been on a MAC kick too! I should have gotten the Stereo Rose! Dang!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know of a product for dark spots removal? Yes, on my 42nd bday, I see some. Happy birthday to me!

    That is one of my favorite B & B candle scents!

    I have one of those facial brushes. I have used it although not consistently. The jury's still out as to whether it does anything for my skin or not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little sheep are darling! I think I'm gonna break down and go to the store and have them do the whole Clinique thing on me. I used to use it but it's pricey so I quit.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!