Thursday, January 24, 2013

Funny Favorites

Here are a few things that I am loving right now.

My sister got me this candle for my birthday.
It is from Anthropologie and it smells like heaven.
Capri Blue Mandarin Mango candle

These thermal pants were on my sister's Christmas list. I picked myself up 2 pairs as well and I love them. I hate pants that twist around when I sleep and these don't.
Cuddl Duds Long Pants

I got a gift certificate for my salon from my husband and stocked up on Aveda products. These were some of my finds.
Aveda Carribean Therapy body cleanser

Aveda Replenishing body moisturizer




These candles are amazing. They smell wonderful while they burn and you can use the melted wax for a hand treatment. Just rub it into dry hands and feel the awesomeness.
This one smells like vanilla and ginger.

Aveda Time for Grounding soy candle

And this one is an island-type scent with vetiver and lime.





Aveda Carribean Therapy soy wax candle


I have really fallen for these Nars glosses. Never sticky and worth the price.

Nars lipgloss



I picked this up at Sephora with a giftcard. I love the color Fig. It is creamy and long-lasting.


Bite Beauty lipstick

I have loved The Body Shop for many years but this is my first lip balm. Satsuma (clementine) is my absolute fave scent for body wash and lotion and I have the oil burner scent too so of course I grabbed this. Love it!!!
The Body Shop Born Lippy Satsuma lip balm


I have worn Happy perfume since it first came out 15 years ago. It is my signature scent, you could say. I always liked the original until I smelled Happy Heart and Happy to Be. 
I ended up with 2 bottles of this for Christmas and I am so HAPPY!
ps. The Cosmetic Co. outlet had it during the holidays for half of what it usually is



Clinique Happy Heart perfume

I stopped at Pier 1 before our date night the other day and found a few pretty things for the house.

For Valentine's Day (I was disappointed, they didn't have a lot)



And a few things for my Easter table. I have a few more of those glitter wire spheres in turquoise but left them at the store so I need to pick them up.


I have these gems for every season. Halloween, spring, fall and Christmas. I got some for Valenine's Day and spring and now I see some Easter ones too.



I put them in candle vases all over.


I cannot wait to try my new Lush goodies. I got a few of my usual favorites and some new bubble bars.
It is sad how happy Lush makes me. The Sultana and Karma soap are my absolute faves.



What are you loving right now? Anything I need to try??

3 comments:

  1. I love your favorites. Thank you for sharing! Don't laugh, but my husband loves Aveda products, their shampoos and foot creams, mainly. It's crazy what a juxtaposition of he-man and metrosexual he is. He cannot match or dress himself. He is a trained marksman. And yet, he likes his skin soft.

    I LOVE Lush. Just walking by the store and smelling those heavenly scents makes me smile.

    And thank you for sharing your sparkly gems. I have vases that I fill with ornaments at Christmas time. I just thought to myself the other day, that I wanted to decorate with them during the rest of the year. I love that idea.

    Loved all your goodies and I'm intrigued by the Bite Beauty lipstick. I've never seen it before. I will be checking it out at Sephora.

    My signature scent is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. It's a gorgeous perfume, different than almost anything I've ever smelled.

    And my favorite lip gloss is Buxom's lip plumpers. Beautiful colors, sheer enough that almost all colors can work on any complexion with the added benefit of giving me the bee sting lips. A girl's gotta use all the help she can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that stuff looks amazing! I'm going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those thermal pants!

    Just a side story: My three-year-old daughter wears nightgowns to bed, and I can't stand it when I go to get her and find the thing practically wrapped around her neck. Drives me crazy! I don't know how she can stand it.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!