Monday, January 7, 2013

I have tried to find the time to sit and write a nice long post but I just have so many things I want to get finished around here after the holidays.

I did make a super fast trip to Tulsa last week. I stayed with my middle sister, who had taken a couple days off to hang out with me. We had lots to do but we managed to have some fun as well.
Here we are before going out in the cold to take out the trash:


We ate lots of yummy food, shopped a lot (including a trip to Anthropologie, my favorite) and hit Starbucks often. I told my husband that my trip was too short and he suggested I try to make a trip for a couple days every month. I will work on making that happen.


When I got my hair done recently, I got my usual color/bleaching but I had her do the tiniest trim. It really feels long (for me) but I really like it. My only problem is the static it gets.



I have bought lots of great beauty products the past month that I want to talk about but I haven't tried them all yet. Soon.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! The static in my hair is driving me crazy! I think it's worse when you have thin hair. I even carry a huge can of static guard in my purse.

    Hopefully you can make the monthly trip work. And you get to blog more. I miss reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your hair that length (you also look like you've lost more weight?) How neat to have the time with your sister; do schedule it in monthly like hubby suggested!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair long!
    That blue top/coat make your eyes POP!
    Hope your week is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a nice, if short, trip. And Eureka is waiting for us in just a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, I didn't realize Mel stole that picture of you from here. I already told her over at her place how absolutely gorgeous you look!!! I thought the same thing as That Corgi - have you lost weight? I also agree with Debbie and told Mel that from now on, you are ONLY allowed to wear clothes that match your eyes!

    I think Hubby is right, you should try to do the monthly trip. It would be good for you. I REALLY think that you and all your sisters should plan a trip to Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking good. That picture of you and your sis is sweet. I'm glad you were able to work in a short trip to Tulsa. Hope you are able to do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! Looks like you had a good time with your sister and I agree with your hubby--try to visit more often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!