Ten Things That Say "Spring is Here"
My version might be a touch sarcastic.
1. birds singing in the morning (the birds are here, singing away, there is snow on the ground)
2. daffodils, tulips, lilies (they have been up for awhile, you cannot see them because of the snow)
3. the smell of fresh air and green grass (the air is fresh, and cold)
4. tshirts, flip flops, cute sandals, tanks, spring makeup and bags (all in my closet waiting for the snow to melt and the temps to go above 40)
5. my hammock and lawn furniture
6. a clean car (every spring I have it detailed inside and out; the heavy snow did wash away some of the outer dirt
7. yard work (it is a necessary evil but great exercise and time to spend with my husband) (right now shoveling snow and avoiding ice are considered yard work)
8. windows open/windows closed (fresh air but with it comes allergies) (I did open the window the other day when I was chopping onions, ha!)
9. more daylight (to enjoy the cold)
10. self tanner (dude, I am white)
Some iPhone pics of the week. Last week.
Early morning doctor visit for Mr. F.
I did not use my eye de-puffing gel. Whoa nelly.
This is the steroid they gave him (hubby) for his congested lungs. You have to follow the arrows. I needed my glasses for this shizzle.
Trying new ways to tie a scarf. Because there is nothing else to do.
My nails are disgraceful. (I filed them finally, ok?)
This amuses me.
New neon pink sweater = sunny day.
Flowers I gave to Mr. F for his birfday.
They predicted this big snowstorm. We finally got it. Yeah. Big.
We got a few more inches of snow yesterday. It is cold and dreary.
Heard from the big one. He is doing well and surviving in the big city.
Spring break is this week. If I see one more beach picture, I am going to delete my Facebook.