Friday, March 22, 2013

FTF

Favorite Things Friday

I never heard from my sister on linking up with a favorites post so I am here alone to bore thrill engage you.


Onto the good stuff.....

Clinique Happy is my signature scent. I have every type they make. I get tons of compliments. This comes out once a year so I will be purchasing it.

Clinique Happy in Bloom

My sister had this eyeshadow, which I borrowed. Loved it so much I got one too!

MAC Pro Longwear shadow in Lie Low

I also got a sample of this. It is really amazing! Covers spots like crazy. It is pretty thick and smells kind of like paint so I don't use it around my eyes. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way.



MAC Pro Longwear concealer

I recently discovered this concealer. I use it on my nose, as a highlighter under my brows and under my eyes. I love it!

Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer

I have talked about this before, still adore it. It has replaced my Clinique and Benefit mascaras (at least, for now) I am on my 3rd tube.
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara

I have been wearing this for a few months. I don't know which primers are supposed to be the best but I have been happy with this one. I put it on after my eye de-puffer and moisturizer (let them dry well) and it makes my face smooth and ready for foundation.

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
  
Favorite soap ever!!!
I buy 3 bars at a time. I love all of the Lush products but I have a few faves. This smell makes me so happy!
Lush Sultana of Soap

I hate doing laundry. I take that back. I love sorting and washing. The hanging up and putting away is the worst. 
These beads make your clothes smell amazing for weeks!


Downy Unstopables in Spring (April fresh scent)

Love this deodorant! I am afraid they will stop making it so I pick some up every couple weeks. I have quite a few in my "extra stash" drawer in the bathroom. The smell makes me happy and it helps keep me dry. 
Suave Clinical deodorant in Everlasting Sunshine

This is so good bad.  
Why did I ever see this and then purchase it too??

I love this shirt. I wear it with sweaters, scarves, over tanks and by itself. I am going to have to get more of them.
I got mine here but you can find them at Gap, Old Navy, J Crew, and BR.
 
That is it for now.
What are you loving??






 

8 comments:

  1. Loving the concealer you showed and I'm going to check out the deodorant too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt wears the Clinique "Happy" scent (I don't know which one, though . . . I didn't know there was more than 1, and she didn't specify when I asked). I love it on her! I, unfortunately, cannot do perfumes because of my dad's pulmonary issues. I have to watch what bath soaps, shampoos, deodorants, and laundry soaps I use, too. I'm dying to try those Downy Unstopables, but I'm worried the scent will be too strong. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini Rolo's look pretty good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the maybeline Concealer, too.
    I have been using maybeline age rewind foundation, and it is the only one I have found that doesn't settle into fine lines. I have tried the high end brands with no luck.
    I have always loved Happy perfume, but I use more body sprays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, My favorite eyeshadow right now is granite by Mary Kay, and my favorite polish is Bikini So Teeny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naps. I've been loving naps these days. So needed lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving not shopping - don't know how you do it. Oh and I'm also loving today's temperatures and dry weather - expecially since I know we are in for it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry! I haven't sat at the computer in over a week. I will try!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!