Friday, April 5, 2013

Finale

This has been quite a ride. 1200 posts!
I have really had fun taking pictures and telling stories on this little blog. I have met some really nice people and learned a lot about myself since I started this blog November 4th, 2008.

This has now run its course and I feel like posting pictures of makeup and clothing and ecards and pictures of me in the car are just not what this is about. I wanted to have a journal to keep my life in order. I have considered this for months but my husband talked me out of it once before.  
My life has no order.
I don't even tell funny stories or talk about the kids or my dogs or work much these days.

Most days, it is a struggle to do what I need to do and say what I want to say. I have run out of stories and interesting pictures. I bore myself and I suspect, I bore you too.

I need to focus on my husband and kids and job and house and life. I need to find some semblance of order. 
We have a lot going on these days. Trying to run a business, getting through these last months of senior year, getting ready for college, dealing with the stress of family, the house, the yard. I don't have time for it all and honestly, don't feel like making time. I deleted my Facebook account as well (I am keeping Pinterest and Instagram for fun ideas and pictures)

I still love reading blogs (that is how all this started) and will continue to read and comment my favorites but for now, for a while maybe forever, I am done here.

ps: am ready for spring with some new hair, colorful clothes and a hopefully a new outlook.....




12 comments:

  1. Nooooo....say it ain't so. I understand, though. I'm going to miss reading your posts. I enjoy them, and I always went to yours first. :(

    Enjoy your family, and I hope life gets less stressful for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go and do what you have to do to make your life whole. BUT OMG I am going to miss your wit, sarcasm and fashion sense. You were the bright spot shining, glaring at the boredom of most days here in Blogland. You will be missed MORE than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are FULL of color!
    I will miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-(

    I'm going to miss reading your posts so much! You're my Yoda of fashion! But I totally get that family & real life comes first, of course. Trust me, though...you were never a bore! I do hope that we see you again, but if not, God speed and enjoy your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss you. You helped me through a rough time last summer, and I'll always be grateful for that. (And you know if you want to talk, I'm here, just like you were for me that month.) I agree with the others: your blogs were always a highlight for me. I hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be missed. I only follow three blogs and yours is one of them. I don't know why I really started. I'm not to much into the fashion part. Must have been the trials and tribulations of running your own business since we have our own. I could totally relate. And the family life. Good luck to the little one with his military future. Sounds like the big one is starting to figure things out. Best of luck to him. As for you and Mr. Funny, hang on to each other, make those date nights happen and keep laughing. Laughter is the best medicine. Hope to see you back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that you will be missed. I always enjoy your posts, whether they be about your family, fashion, or just plain venting. You are always a breath of fresh air. If you ever change your mind, please be sure to let me know. Take care and don't forget to stop by and say hi occasionally!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog on Thursday. I hate to read that this is your last post,because I already tried and loved several products that you recommended.Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh, well we will miss you for sure! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have NEVER bored us!! But we totally understand that you have so much going on. The thing is that we don't want to lose touch with you completely so please don't disappear from Instagram. We love seeing comments from you and coming over to read about what's going on in your life. We'd totally miss you if you were gone completely!!! If you decide to come back to blogging please let us know. We have always loved your realness and your awesome sense of humor. Your boys (all three of them!) are so lucky to have you! We love you!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found you too - sorry it is your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad I read your most recent post first as I would be sad for you to not post. You always brighten my day with your wit and also....who would I share all this fashion and makeup with?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!