Thursday, January 30, 2014

99 questions of no significance

I've seen this on a few blogs in video form but the few videos I have done have shamed me. Feel free to take this. 


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
closed or I would run into it on the way to the bathroom
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
no, they usually suck
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
weird question, the end is tucked in but the sides are out
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
no but my husband had a stop sign when I met him
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
oh lordy yes, I get twitchy when I get low
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
all the time
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
neither
8:Do you have freckles?
maybe a few
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
not always, not a smiler
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
rudeness, body odor comes close second
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
nope
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
yep
13:What about pooped in the woods?
nope
14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
yep
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
no, too many germs
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
one
17:What size is your bed?
king
18:What is your Song of the week?
Dark Horse by Katy Perry
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
yep
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
hate them
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
of all time? Bridget Jones Diary
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
that would require digging a hole which I will not do and it would be a secret anyway
23:What do you drink with dinner?
water, dirty martini, vodka tonic, iced tea (not at the same time)
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ranch or honey
25:What is your favorite food?
olives
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Serendipity, When Harry Met Sally, The Ugly Truth, Drop Dead Fred, Elf
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
husband
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
yep
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
nobody needs that visual
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a note at work yesterday to my servers (it was an angry note about following the rules)
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
I used to be able to, now I prob cannot
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
nope (surprisingly)
33:Ever ran out of gas?
nope
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
turkey and swiss with mayo and crispy bacon
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
coffee, I rarely eat breakfast but if I do I love our pancakes and biscuits and gravy at work (we serve breakfast all day) and I love me some crispy bacon
36:What is your usual bedtime?
I am a terrible sleeper but I try to get there between 11 and midnight
37:Are you lazy?
I can be when it concerns something I hate doing
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
no idea
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
rooster (I looked it up)
40:How many languages can you speak?
I took German and Spanish in high school and understand a bit of both but really just English
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
oh dear yes, Good Housekeeping, In Style, Real Simple, Mademoiselle, Marie Claire and Redbook (I used to get a lot more) but I also buy People and US Weekly and sometimes Glamour
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? 
Lincoln Logs are more fun but my kids were Lego fans
43:Are you stubborn?
yep
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I can tolerate either 
45:Ever watch soap operas?
sometimes I will watch Bold and the Beautiful but I was faithful to As the World Turns for a long time
46:Are you afraid of heights?
horribly
47:Do you sing in the car?
yep
48:Do you sing in the shower?
nope
49:Do you dance in the car?
yep
50:Ever used a gun?
I own one, I have used one but I am very afraid of guns and the loud sounds (I will not hesitate to shoot someone if I feel my life or my families lives are in danger
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
a few years ago
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
most of them
53:Is Christmas stressful?
yes, very
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
never heard of it so no
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
not a fruit pie person 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
no idea (I have a terrible memory of childhood)
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
absolutely and I am a fan
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
yep
59:Take a vitamin daily?
if I remember
60:Wear slippers?
Uggs, every single day
61:Wear a bath robe?
on cold mornings while getting ready for work
62:What do you wear to bed?
long sleeved shirt, socks and leggings in winter and t shirt in summer
63:First concert?
Duran Duran
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target
65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
both
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
hate peanuts
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
nope
69:Ever take dance lessons?
no but I wish I could I want to learn ballroom dance
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
he wishes to buy another restaurant (or more) and make me completely insane (unless it is in Hawaii) so probably still business owner
71:Can you curl your tongue?
yep
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
yep
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
yep, but I mostly cry when I am mad
74:Own any record albums?
nope
75:Own a record player?
nope
76:Regularly burn incense?
nope, just candles
77:Ever been in love?
yep
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Pitbull (don't laugh)
79:What was the last concert you saw?
Kiss when I was pregnant with my oldest child
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
cold unless I am sick, then hot green tea with honey and lemon
81:Tea or coffee?
coffee (see above)
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
chocolate chip
83:Can you swim well?
yep, many years of swim lessons
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
yes
85:Are you patient?
I can be but overall, nope
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
we had neither, no clue
87:Ever won a contest?
yep
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
nope
89:Which are better black or green olives?
I love them equally
90:Can you knit or crochet?
nope, see #85
91:Best room for a fireplace?
any room
92:Do you want to get married?
done
93:If married, how long have you been married?
19 years on Feb 14th
94:Who was your HS crush?
there were a few
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I don't cry but I express my desire to get my way until it happens (not in a bratty way, just coercive)  
96:Do you have kids?
yep
97:Do you want kids?
got them
98:Whats your favorite color?
blue- turquoise, robin's egg, sky, cobalt
99:Do you miss anyone right now?
always my mom, and my youngest son who is at college

6 comments:

  1. I love these things. I love that you posted one. Therefore I love you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was FUN and you are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was struck by a lot of similarities between us and then I'd go ... really? Enjoyed his a lot. I believe in ghosts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked getting to know more about you! Gonna do this myself! And like Deanna, a lot of similarities...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you did this!!! Ok, too funny, I told Mendi after I posted the video that I forgot to mention that I really wanted to see Pitbull in concert! And that I wanted to take my mom (she loves him!). Hope you are having a great day!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to come back and read this when I had time and a fresh cup of coffee. Loved it!! Fun learning more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!