Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Fashion- Boots

I love boots! They can dress up a boring outfit, much like a scarf (don't even get me started on scarves, I have a sickness!)

 We always hit up the great sales when we go to Eureka Springs and the shoe stores are our favorite. We find amazing boots and shoes for half price and we rarely leave with only one pair.
This pair was my find this year:

They are by Born, the Raisa boot.  I wear them with cuffed jeans, boyfriend jeans, skinnies, straight legs and bootcuts. I prefer them with a short, cuffed jean. These boots are so amazingly comfortable, I want them in black too.


These are my next great find. I got them on sale at Nordstrom. They are the Vince Camuto Bodee bootie. They still have them online. They are gorgeous and comfortable.

I was super excited to finally find riding boots to fit my calves. These are both from Torrid.com and they slide right on with space to spare. If you have larger calves, you may be able to fit into some tall boots (I have some nice ones from Target) but these are for extra wide calves and they fit.



You cannot go wrong with Uggs. I got this pair for Christmas. I have several pair of Uggs and I love them all equally for different reasons. My feet never get cold in them (I also wear Ugg slippers)





And these to wear in the snow (which we still have plenty of)




You can find great boots all over the place and in all sorts of price ranges. HauteLook.com has some Bearpaw boots for half price right now, Target and Marshall's carry a good selection and of course Zappos.com and 6pm.com carry a ton of boots and they are easy to search with your size preference and color and even style. I buy a lot of my shoes from Nordstrom online and they have sales all the time.










9 comments:

  1. I love my boots!. Bearpaws 1/2 price?! I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. guess what? They are all out of my size! Booo...

      Delete
  2. Just bought a pair today and am now asking myself, "What do I wear these with?" I have fashion amnesia or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should find someone who wants you to do reviews of their products on your blog! Love to read your finds and what you like or dislike about them :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love boots, too! These are all just delicious! But I just leave the apartment so seldom that I have a pair of slip on shoes from Land's End with some grab-the-ice-soles that I wear when I am out in the winter now. Not fashionable, that's for sure, but they do the trick. I also love seeing your finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't even get me started on boots... or shoes in general! It is definitely my sickness. Last summer Jim and I left Bass with six pair of shoes between the two of us. I'm pretty sure this time he bought 4 of the six. Love all of those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy shoe and boot wearing!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOOTS! Now I'm upset that the creepy lady at Penney's scared me off. I'll be in another town with more shops this week. Maybe I can get some there without the creepiness. Oh, and I think I might have those Target boots you mentioned! I have trouble getting tall boots to fit my calves also, but I got some there this year that I love.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!