Thursday, January 9, 2014

Questions and Answers


I saw this on a sweet friend's blog and it looked fun, plus, I have a lot to do and am procrastinating. 
Besides, I still like to look at Christmas decor, ok? 
Play along, if you wish........

 

1.  If there is one candy left in the box, do you have to eat it, or can you leave it sitting there all alone for the next few weeks?

It depends on the candy. I love Bottle Caps but I can snack on a box while watching a show and then come back to them later. Swedish Fish get consumed immediately. If it is a box of assorted chocolates, I eat the caramels and toss the rest.

2. What do you want to remember most of all, if you survive to be very old?

My mother's voice. I am terrified I will forget how she sounded. 
 
3. Would you enjoy being a very rich and famous celebrity?

Being rich and famous brings good and bad. We live in a fairly small town and own a restaurant and everyone seems to know us so anywhere I go, I seem to know someone. We are a bit well-known (not rich) but I would hate to be followed and photographed and judged so the answer is no.

4. Which of the photos in this post is your favorite and why do you like it?

There weren't photos in the post so I will add this one. It is me today sitting under the dryer getting my hair done.


 


5.What piece of music do you personally find most emotionally moving?

By far my favorite song so many years now has been this one.
It reminds of my mom and when she was first diagnosed with cancer, I would run and it was on my ipod. It always reminds me of that time before i realized how cruel life could get.

 
 

6. How do you deal with anxiety, depression and bad times?

Very badly. It hits me out of nowhere most times and without reason. I find that sleep is the best remedy but forcing myself to get up sometimes helps. My husband has learned how to help me though these times. He knows when it isn't going to work though and lets me wallow occasionally. Most of the time, my solution to to lash out, yell or cry (if sleep isn't an option)
 
7. What do you love doing that bores everyone else stiff?

Shopping. I have a way of doing it that makes everyone else crazy but I enjoy myself. I like to look at everything and then go back and get what I want.  

8. Did you ever encounter an inanimate object that seemed to have a will of its own?

not that I can recall

9. What is your very favorite hotel or restaurant?

I haven't stayed in any hotels that wowed me as of yet. I love a few restaurants in Eureka and nearby my house that my husband and I love though. Can I pick a favorite location instead? Hawaii. I have never felt more alive or relaxed or happy than by the ocean with the sun on my face.

10.  Do you think prisoners who have committed particularly vile crimes should be segregated in jail for their own safety?

I think the punishment should fit the crime.

11. What do you wish you had known when you were 18?

So many things. I wish I hadn't let the things that happened to me affect me my entire life. I wish I would have known that the way you feel doesn't change just because you fall in love, become successful or have kids. You are still the same person.  Does this make sense?

7 comments:

  1. Thought provoking questions. I just like the carmels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you think....I think I will do these...but probably a lil later. Good to see ya! I have missed ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I recognize this!! :) Love your answers...and more so, YOUR PICTURE! Do you EVER take a ratty picture? Gah - even in foils under a hairdryer, you are gawgeous!

    Loved your answer for number 11 - yes, makes perfect sense!!

    Also, I am in desperate need to learn how to dress and update my look!!! Ha ha - I was in a store the other day feeling completely overwhelmed and I thought, "Funny would know what would look best..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do get your answer to #11 and I totally agree. If the last piece of candy was chocolate, it would be eaten, LOL, no saving that here :)

    Enjoyed reading the answers!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so fun to read! Love the pic of you! You're always photo ready, no matter what. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and the song made me cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Groban in general, but I love this song too. I'm sorry you've lost your mom. Mine is 93, and I know my time with her is short.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!