Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

I am taking a quick break from some serious house work that I have put off for several weeks. Laundry, floors, light fixtures and bathrooms and my list keeps growing.

For those of you who are dealing with more snow and nasty temps, I am sorry. We have had our share of it as well but today the sun is shining and it is in the low 50's which means the snow is melting.
It also means mud on my freshly cleaned floors.

Tomorrow is our anniversary, 19 years, and we are taking the day off (my husband taking a Friday off is unheard of) and he has painstakingly staffed the restaurant, planned the dinner specials and given everyone to do lists for the past month to prepare for this. It looks like it will be a great night both for business and for us.

I have plans to get a mani, pedi and my hair washed and curled for our big dinner date. We are going to our favorite restaurant.

I got this text from my husband today
THE RUG!!!!!


Our rug is in the store. She has to cut and bind it for our stairs and make us another one for the hall runner but I am really happy that we finally got it.


I found this cute bird table runner at Target a couple weeks ago. The colors are perfect for my walls and it goes well with my yellow plate. I put the birds on it for now.


I picked up a pretty new lip color too


A couple of replies to comments from the last post:
  • My husband's t shirt says Boobies Make Me Smile (he only wears it at home)
  •  the Converse are bright coral, they look pink in the photo I also ordered mint but there is a sea glass color I love too, thoughts? Not a huge difference but they will be for Hawaii so which do you like better?
Peppermint

Sea Glass



  • My hair is finally starting to get back to an easier place. Thank you to those who like it but I am never really happy with my hair. I will continue to get trims but I am growing it back out.
 
Looking forward to a busy weekend and more warm temps predicted.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Happy Valentine's Day. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    I like both colors. Get them both. :)

    I get it with the hair. I usually like mine the day I get it done and then I'm ready to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversay! I hope you guys enjoyed your evening out!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote sea glass. If it's not too late to vote. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of the converse!! Can't go wrong but I do like the sea glass the best!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!