Friday, March 14, 2014

Birthday Boy

Happy birthday to this guy!
He is the light in the darkness, the one who makes me start my day when I only want to sleep, the one I have been through hell and high water with. Sickness, health, death, babies, richer and poorer, teens, anger, happiness, travel, boredom, bad movies, good food, no sleep, etc....
Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and change some of the bad but then I realize that the bad shapes our future just like the good.
He loves me more that he did 25 years ago and he treats me like a princess.
And I love him more every single day.
We grew up together. And I wouldn't have it any other way.



9 comments:

  1. Awww. That's so sweet. Our guys are something aren't they?!
    Happy Birthday to Mr. Funny, he's two in a million. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that awwww! Happy birthday to the well-loved hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great guy. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope your hubby had a great day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, hope your fabulous husband had a wonderful bday!!! He deserves it!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Mr. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful birthday tribute to what sounds like a wonderful guy. I am so glad to read about and hear of couples that are in it for the long haul, sticking together through everything, and still choosing to be best friends and loves out of it all.

    Happy Birthday to Mr. Funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late to the party! But wishing your Hubby a very happy (belated) birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a loving first post to read :) Nice to meet you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!