Sunday, May 25, 2014

She's Here!

 Greta Diane 9 lbs.1 oz.





My gorgeous niece has arrived (6 days late!) but perfect. My sister and baby (and daddy, of course) are doing well and all is right with the world. I actually have 2 other nieces on my husband's side but Greta is my first blood-relative niece. I plan to go visit in a couple weeks when I can hog her to myself.





In other exciting news!! My sister Mel is also expecting. Another sweet boy will make his appearance around Thanksgiving. We are so thrilled to have another fun batch of babies (since mine are grown and Mel's other 2 are a little older.




We had a busy weekend at work. I am thankful for a day off and some time to rest a bit.Have a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Greta is precious. Congratulations to your sister and husband. And also to your other sister on the pregnancy. What an exciting time for you too, auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! Greta is so beautiful!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! Awwwww....how exciting, and WHAT?!?! Mel's expecting!? Wow! Awesome!!!!! I'll have to see if I can touch base with her and see how she is doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY!!! Super fun times ahead for everyone!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW!! Congratulations to you all! She's gorgeous, just like her mommy. AND her aunties. =)

    I'm so excited about Mel, too. She texted me the big news on Mother's Day. I asked her if she was trying to start her own basketball team. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Auntie!! How exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New nieces and nephews are the best.We keep our great nephew a few times each week and it's always delightful.
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love that name. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet baby! Congrats to you and your family! Aren't babies just the BEST?!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love♥ leave a comment

Awards I Have Received:

Awards I Have Received:
Thanks Janet!

Thank You Stacey!

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)

Premios Dardo (Top Dart)
Thank You Angela!

Thanks Deanna!

Splash Award

Splash Award
Thanks Stacey!

Meme Award

Meme Award
Thank You Stacey

Thank You Wife O Riley!

Thank You Cindi!

Thank you Stacey!

Thanks Stacey!

Thanks Katie!